Hi

since I updated to 10.2 my Hub notification for BeyondPod is acting up. I'm a heavy user of BeyondPod, because I love podcasts and there is no other app on the AppWorld which comes even close to it, or at least I have not found one.

Now let's get to my problem. I'm unable to delete my BeyondPod notifications I get notification for everything like: Feeds updated, Track started playing (which is very annoying because I often pause and rewind or forward in tracks), new Feeds available and so on. Before you ask, yes I turned off all notifications for BeyondPod in the Settings menu.

The latest most annoying notification I get is a mere "2" if I delete the message, the message appears again right away. Any ideas how I can solve this?
    10-30-13 09:19 AM
    Hi

since I updated to 10.2 my Hub notification for BeyondPod is acting up. I'm a heavy user of BeyondPod, because I love podcasts and there is no other app on the AppWorld which comes even close to it, or at least I have not found one.

Now let's get to my problem. I'm unable to delete my BeyondPod notifications I get notification for everything like: Feeds updated, Track started playing (which is very annoying because I often pause and rewind or forward in tracks), new Feeds available and so on. Before you ask, yes I turned off all notifications for BeyondPod in the Settings menu.

The latest most annoying notification I get is a mere "2" if I delete the message, the message appears again right away. Any ideas how I can solve this?

OK, the old standbys first - did you delete and reinstall the app?
    10-30-13 10:08 AM
    of course! I deleted, reinstalled, sideloaded the latest verison, turned off, turned on... nothing that's actually why I'm posting here.
    10-30-13 10:20 AM