I love the Classic but the last two I've had, both "new" allegedly, have gone screwy in their own ways. Current one randomly will not make calls out and need to be restarted to do so. That enables "enhanced LTE" which then prevents sending images by text. It's a constant restarting process, it seems. I love the keyboard equally with how much I hate android / Google. Anyone with a constructive recommendation.

I appreciate this Forum very mucho, folks.
    05-04-20 05:37 PM
    How far back in time are you willing to go?

There are a couple of landscape phones that will allow you to run some Linux OS... a feature phone made only for India that ran KaiOS from a few years ago. But in the end, the BB10 phones were the last phones with PKB that were really any good.... that weren't the newer Android Powered BlackBerrries.

PKB is a dying form factor...
    05-05-20 07:52 AM
    Passport by far.
    The_Passporter likes this.
    05-05-20 09:21 AM
    Another vote for the Passport here, close second is the Classic as the Passport isn’t as pocketable.
    05-07-20 07:38 AM
    Definitely Passport SE.

Posted via my lovely  Z30
    05-07-20 08:09 AM
    Passport all the way!!
    The Passport is even way better to type on the the titan or any key series
    05-07-20 08:15 AM
    Thanks to everyone who responded, thank you very, very much. I genuinely appreciate getting to benefit from your experiences.

Passport it is!
    05-09-20 12:19 PM
    I like the form factor of the Classic better than the Passport.
    The Passport is much faster and the touch sensitive keyboard rocks, but one-handed use suffers and the keyboard layout for me was just too wide. Tiring to type on and slow to enter symbols. My Passport's keyboard doesn't feel as nice to click vs my Classic's. Trackpad is fine / has pros and cons vs touch sensitive keyboard.
    05-09-20 01:42 PM
    If what you are experiencing are software issues, you might have the same issues with a Passport. I haven't had issues with my Classic (on AT&T... switched to T-Mobile and sometime have to reboot to get tests - I suspect it's an APN related issue).

If you've already had 2 Classics a Passport would probably be more interesting, feel more like getting a "new phone".
    05-09-20 01:44 PM
    Passport, totally.
    06-07-20 03:34 PM
    I love the Classic but the last two I've had, both "new" allegedly, have gone screwy in their own ways. Current one randomly will not make calls out and need to be restarted to do so. That enables "enhanced LTE" which then prevents sending images by text. It's a constant restarting process, it seems. I love the keyboard equally with how much I hate android / Google. Anyone with a constructive recommendation.

Since the age of the Classic and Passport are very close, actual new devices are unicorns, you’ll run into similar QC issues five years after release with both hardware and software on both devices. If the PKB is that important to you, it’s really either Key2 or Titan unless going VKB then Android/iOS opens up opportunities.

Just reload BB10 on both your Classics until you can’t any,ore
    06-07-20 08:07 PM

Since the age of the Classic and Passport are very close, actual new devices are unicorns, you’ll run into similar QC issues five years after release with both hardware and software on both devices. If the PKB is that important to you, it’s really either Key2 or Titan unless going VKB then Android/iOS opens up opportunities.

Just reload BB10 on both your Classics until you can’t anymore
    06-07-20 08:08 PM
    For me it is the Q10 just because it behaived like a rugged phone! I dont't remember how much it fall down but never broke!
    06-11-20 06:36 AM