Does anyone have or know where to find the emoji with the black background in higher quality? I could only find the bigger one with a white background in higher quality

Thanks for any help
    Attached Thumbnails BBM / Text Message Emoji request-bb-mean-kiss-emoji-1-6-20.png   BBM / Text Message Emoji request-emoticon_012.png  
    08-12-20 02:43 PM
    Does anyone have or know where to find the emoji with the black background in higher quality? I could only find the bigger one with a white background in higher quality

Thanks for any help
    BBM / Text Message Emoji request-untitled-2.png
    08-13-20 10:56 AM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled-2.png 
Views:	43 
Size:	5.6 KB 
ID:	449264
    Thanks Bla1ze but...the one I posted with the black background has different eyes than the other. They're like mean eyes but have the same lips. U may have to zoom in to notice it. Sorry for the confusion.

Do u have that one? The background color of it isnt important :-)

Thanks again
    08-13-20 11:55 AM
    Thanks Bla1ze but...the one I posted with the black background has different eyes than the other. They're like mean eyes but have the same lips. U may have to zoom in to notice it. Sorry for the confusion.

Do u have that one? The background color of it isnt important :-)

Thanks again
    Gotcha. I can't seem to find the one you're looking for any larger either. I'll keep looking though.
    08-14-20 11:29 AM
    Gotcha. I can't seem to find the one you're looking for any larger either. I'll keep looking though.
    Ok, thanks a lot. I've looked all over for it. Even the old BlackBerry App World website. It has it but it wont let me switch my phone setting to the "Classic" from the 9900 I originally made the account with. I was gonna see if I download it onto my computer does it have them all of them in a file or something. No luck downloading it

https://appworld.blackberry.com/webs...ode=US&lang=en

Here's another site
    Azuware: Emoji Pack and Emoji Pack Pro - The first and only native application that can insert Emoji directly into your BlackBerry 10 device.
    08-15-20 11:44 PM
    Ok, thanks a lot. I've looked all over for it. Even the old BlackBerry App World website. It has it but it wont let me switch my phone setting to the "Classic" from the 9900 I originally made the account with. I was gonna see if I download it onto my computer does it have them all of them in a file or something. No luck downloading it

https://appworld.blackberry.com/webs...ode=US&lang=en

Here's another site
    Azuware: Emoji Pack and Emoji Pack Pro - The first and only native application that can insert Emoji directly into your BlackBerry 10 device.
    AFAIK Emoji Pack is still available to download from BBW, the one you're seeking is contained within.
    08-16-20 08:55 PM
    AFAIK Emoji Pack is still available to download from BBW, the one you're seeking is contained within.
    Thanks for the help. Do you know if they're all also seperate images within the download? Like as a jpg, png, etc?
    08-16-20 09:00 PM
    Thanks for the help. Do you know if they're all also seperate images within the download? Like as a jpg, png, etc?
    It's just a pack of emojis which you can copy and paste into another text field.
    08-17-20 06:06 AM
    It's just a pack of emojis which you can copy and paste into another text field.
    Are they zipped in a folder?
    08-18-20 08:25 AM
    Are they zipped in a folder?
    No, but if you can obtain the BAR file of the app you can download it to your device, rename the .bar extension to .zip and you'll be able to explore the contents.
    08-18-20 08:25 PM