03-18-17 02:41 PM
437 ... 161718
tools
    Not interested in snap or this. My secondary android device is sufficient for apk.
    03-09-15 12:37 PM
    i have tried installing injustice Gods among us twice and while downloading it gets to 98% and download speed becomes 0b/s meaning the download cant be completed ....... i don't know what to do
    05-16-15 12:23 AM
    i have tried installing injustice Gods among us twice and while downloading it gets to 98% and download speed becomes 0b/s meaning the download cant be completed ....... i don't know what to do
    Install the Google Play Store from Cobalt's thread and try that, it's the best way to get apk files on your device.

Posted via my Z30 with the CrackBerry App
    05-16-15 07:23 PM
    That's quite cool, actually.

Will grab it...

Actually, I lie...with the OBB as well, that is f**king awesome!

All we need now is to be able to install apps to the expandable memory...San Andreas is huge!

How do we upload? Deer Hunter 2014 should be uploaded...
    07-27-15 10:15 AM
    Interesting. I use Aptoide on Jolla already. I'm getting the silver blackberry next week so I will be downloading Aptoide without a second thought over the others. I'm a little late to the conversation I know
    08-17-15 05:04 AM
    Hi guys. I am so thankful for this collection of apps that have been tested. I was wondering if you could patch citymapper also for BB10 use? It needs google play to run.

Also, not sure if these are already in the collection, but I have been able to load these and they work perfectly. I am using a Z10.

- Moovit
    - Sex Tube HD
    - E*Trade
    - Postings for Craigslist
    - hi5 4.0.9 (newer versions require google play)
    - MocoSpace
    - BuildingLink
    - Paplinko
    - PrizeClaw 2
    - Coin Dozer
    - Dr. Driving
    - Magic Piano
    - Hulu
    08-18-15 03:17 PM
    Some questions about aptoide
    After a bad experience with amazon app, always on background and apps downloades depending on the app.

-Is aptoide app require after and app is download?
    -Is aptoide app completely closed stoped when you close it?
    -downloaded and installed apps, then extracted to apk. Have they any dependence with the aptoide store?

I really don't like thing running on background, so at the moment I am downloading on android device, extracting to apk and installing to BB.

Posted via CB10
    11-24-15 08:37 AM
    Many of previous question are still open but I can confirm that aptoide is doesn't seem to be autoopening.

On the other hand, about the bb10store it seems a bit outdated, last uploaded apps have a year. Am I wrong?
    Why?
    also I can see few comments from people, when it would be the most useful info for BlackBerry users.

Posted via CB10
    11-26-15 10:55 AM
    I can't think of any possible reason to still use this when for almost a year now you can have the full Google Play Store working on BB10...

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    11-27-15 10:06 AM
    Afaik, in play you cannot create specific repositories where android apps could be classified for BlackBerry in terms of compatibility and also BlackBerry users could comment about these apps and how well or bad they work on BB.
    On the other hand, I dunno how strict is aptoide about non oficial apps, but maybe users could upload (free) patched android apps for BB.

I think it could be useful in some terms, I don't trust much in Google, and maybe in future they could avoid Play working on BB

Posted via CB10
    11-27-15 05:26 PM
    Can you tell me why your link dead? I just found new one if safe one facing safe problem can check this

Let me know also is there any alternative of aptoide because sometime it also look annoying to me
    Last edited by BigBadWulf; 03-18-17 at 02:38 PM. Reason: link removed
    03-18-17 01:32 PM
    Can you tell me why your link dead? I just found new one if safe one facing safe problem can check this

Let me know also is there any alternative of aptoide because sometime it also look annoying to me
    The link is dead, because the thread is old, and so is the topic. Try here for a working Google Play Store.
    03-18-17 02:41 PM
437 ... 161718