Gonna add it by midnight, stay tuned, I need to test it first.

Added. You might wanna check Tube mate too, gives you the option to download videos in mp3s too.

Posted Via CB10 Running On Z10STL100-2 Using OS Version 10.2.1.1925
    Thank you...

Posted via my beloved Z10
    01-26-14 07:59 PM
    Thanks for all the good work on the bb10 store. We really appreciate what you are doing.

Posted via CB10 on my awesome Z10
    01-26-14 09:43 PM
    Videoder please....

Videoder works directly from snap.
    01-26-14 09:53 PM
    Videoder works directly from snap.
    But i'm not Snap user. Thank you.

01-26-14 09:59 PM
    DU Battery Saver? Can anybody tell me about this app? I use it on my Nexus 4. But i'm not sure if it works on our BB10.

01-26-14 10:01 PM
    This version of Tiny Thief works perfectly using DDPB

http://apk2bar.org/bar/7a/b5/145722/..._v1.0.35.0.bar
    Last edited by Apollo_IV; 01-26-14 at 10:57 PM.
    01-26-14 10:32 PM
    Any of you guys getting non consistent download speed 0 kps to 150 kps then 0 , and very a frequent error message "no Internet connection" when using aptoide?
    01-26-14 10:41 PM
    +1

01-27-14 12:21 AM
    Any of you guys getting non consistent download speed 0 kps to 150 kps then 0 , and very a frequent error message "no Internet connection" when using aptoide?
    Yesterday I've been getting speeds from 100 to 700kbs usually I get 2 to 4 mb/s, I guess it's aptoide having server issues, probably it's fixed by now.
    DU Battery Saver? Can anybody tell me about this app? I use it on my Nexus 4. But i'm not sure if it works on our BB10.

I'll check it out for you. But I believe it won't work.
    01-27-14 02:39 AM
    Du Battery Saver Added.
    Works great and the weird part is, it can control your settings headless, it can turn off mobile data, bluetooth and lower your brightness.

BB10 Store On Aptoide-img_20140127_104323.png
    BB10 Store On Aptoide-img_20140127_104517.png
    BB10 Store On Aptoide-img_20140127_104541.png
    BB10 Store On Aptoide-img_20140127_104648.png

01-27-14 02:49 AM
    Du Battery Saver Added.
    Works great and the weird part is, it can control your settings headless, it can turn off mobile data, bluetooth and lower your brightness.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20140127_104323.png 
Views:	1506 
Size:	363.4 KB 
ID:	242061

Name:	IMG_20140127_104517.png 
Views:	1502 
Size:	363.5 KB 
ID:	242062

Name:	IMG_20140127_104541.png 
Views:	1499 
Size:	201.4 KB 
ID:	242063

Name:	IMG_20140127_104648.png 
Views:	1493 
Size:	91.0 KB 
ID:	242064

Wow... i'll try. Thank you.

01-27-14 03:00 AM
    Added:
    -J4T
    -Lightning+
    -Podcast Addict
    -Invoice Control
    -Badoo premium-Superpowers Unlocked(Since it's the most downloaded app on the store I thought some of you might enjoy this one)

Will add more on request and when I download and try more.

I'll upload a version of aptoide renamed to BB10Store with a changed icon soon for those interested soon. Still working on replacing the main repository with bb10store instead of aptoide's normal "apps" repository, at the moment it's causing some issues.

I'm also adding an app called apkTor to the test section of the store, it's able to load aptoide repositories, while its interface is very minimal, it shows the possibility to load our store in an app other than aptoide, while still using it's simple and fast upload system and our collection of apps already uploaded. Just something to consider in the future.

Nova Launcher also added under test, it's useful to get access to many android features, although I don't suggest using a launcher to basic users as it can become a little annoying when starting any android apps.
    Last edited by Azrae49; 01-27-14 at 08:56 AM.
    01-27-14 07:37 AM
    Ugh...currently in the middle of nowhere with little to no signal. Will continue to add apps when I'm back in the city.

Mmm...CB10! Just the tip though...
    Azrae49 likes this.
    01-27-14 07:43 AM
    Hey guys and gals I haven't been keeping up with this thread but when I open Aptoide it keeps telling me my android apps need to be updated has anyone here tried it? I'm afraid that I shouldn't maybe I should any thoughts?

Ps I've only really downloaded games from there, but it want to update the ones that I got from BlackBerry World like Skype and Flipboard.
    01-27-14 08:15 AM
    Hey guys and gals I haven't been keeping up with this thread but when I open Aptoide it keeps telling me my android apps need to be updated has anyone here tried it? I'm afraid that I shouldn't maybe I should any thoughts?

Ps I've only really downloaded games from there, but it want to update the ones that I got from BlackBerry World like Skype and Flipboard.
    Okay, it all depends what stores you have on Aptiode, if you only have bb10store, go ahead, because the updates there have been tested by us, but if you have aptoide's "apps" repository, you have to be mindful about what you update because a lot of the updates will make apps stop working. Also not a good idea to update an app from BlackBerry world with an android version...

Posted via CB10
    zclash likes this.
    01-27-14 08:25 AM

For free apps.
    I recommend not updating from aptoide, use snap instead or wait for us to update them. For paid apps, check the latest version through snap and update it through your markets or also wait for an update from us.
    Aptoide is glitchy when updating apps. It just ruins the installation process and says unable to install, to fix this just delete the app/game first and then upgrade them.

If aptoide asks you to update system related apps, don't! Or else you will ruin your android runtime!

If you need more help, feel free to ask.

Added: Du Battery Saver Pro
    Tiny Thief v1.0.0, working with STL100-2/3/4 and changed the app's description so users can install the right version.

zclash and Azrae49 like this.
    01-27-14 09:12 AM
    For free apps.
    I recommend not updating from aptoide, use snap instead or wait for us to update them. For paid apps, check the latest version through snap and update it through your markets or also wait for an update from us.
    Aptoide is glitchy when updating apps. It just ruins the installation process and says unable to install, to fix this just delete the app/game first and then upgrade them.

If aptoide asks you to update system related apps, don't! Or else you will ruin your android runtime!

If you need more help, feel free to ask.

Added: Du Battery Saver Pro
    Tiny Thief v1.0.0, working with STL100-2/3/4 and changed the app's description so users can install the right version.

For users that do not have any repositories but ours(bb10store) updating willwork fine though as they will only recieve our updates. So if you want to update through Aptiode, delete all stores but bb10store under the stores tab.

The reason the updates are messed up is because of all the stores having different versions, some modified, some labeled incorrectly as the wrong version, etc. So if you just have our store, you won't get the wrong versions and updating will be fine.

Posted via CB10
    zclash likes this.
    01-27-14 09:24 AM
    Hey everyone. I will be home and able to test some apps on my Q10 tonight. About 6 hours from now. I want to keep it to 3 or 4 as I will play them for about 15-30 mins each to start.

Post your requests. I will try the first 3 or 4

Posted in wrong thread. Grr. Ignore. I will post in our other thread
    Azrae49 likes this.
    01-27-14 11:59 AM
    I Have removed the. 19 version of deus ex, as many were complaining of crashes (myself included).
    It has been replaced with. 15, so it will work for all.

Edit: some of the apps I have added seem to not show in the category I've put them, but they DO show in latest app.

Don't forget to check there for blackmart and deus ex. 15
    And don't forget to turn off wifi and mobile network to launch injustice. It can be turned back in after it loads to the main menu and you can then login to your wbid
    Last edited by stabstabdie; 01-27-14 at 03:35 PM.
    Azrae49 likes this.
    01-27-14 12:38 PM
    Only aptoide provides the obb data. Snap doesn't.
    FYI, Mobogenie also advises you that obb data file is needed too. At least it has said so in app descriptions of multiple games I've looked at there. I've seen Mobogenie even list a link to the obb file which they've uploaded themselves as well.

Not saying this to take away at all from the great help the OP and others have offered to the community. There's a lot of apps & games out there, and I don't think anyone expects the OP & friends to upload every single one; so just advising anyone interested of one other resource out there.
    01-27-14 05:26 PM
    FYI, Mobogenie also advises you that obb data file is needed too. At least it has said so in app descriptions of multiple games I've looked at there. I've seen Mobogenie even list a link to the obb file which they've uploaded themselves as well.

Not saying this to take away at all from the great help the OP and others have offered to the community. There's a lot of apps & games out there, and I don't think anyone expects the OP & friends to upload every single one; so just advising anyone interested of one other resource out there.
    Does Mobogenie physically download and place the obb data for you or does it just give links though like aptoide does? As far as I know aptoide is the only store that directly downloads the data without you having to do it yourself via a link, etc? I could be wrong though.

No worries, our store is still small, but it's growing quickly and it's an easy way for people to only get the working apps instead of going through the trial and error process. It's not aimed at having the most apps, but rather being a collection of working apps and games with their data.

Either way, thanks for the input and feedback

Posted via CB10
    01-27-14 05:59 PM
    I Have removed the. 19 version of deus ex, as many were complaining of crashes (myself included).
    It has been replaced with. 15, so it will work for all.

Edit: some of the apps I have added seem to not show in the category I've put them, but they DO show in latest app.

Don't forget to check there for blackmart and deus ex. 15
    And don't forget to turn off wifi and mobile network to launch injustice. It can be turned back in after it loads to the main menu and you can then login to your wbid
    Sometimes the catagories take a few minutes to actually add the app there even though it shows that it's added on the site, but yes, always a good idea to keep aptoide updated too.

Posted via CB10
    01-27-14 06:00 PM
    Added:

Games:
    -Pixel Defenders
    -PSDX
    -Block City Wars (Gta meets minecraft)

Apps:
    -Cyanide and Happiness
    -Damn You Autocorrect
    -Epic Trollolol
    -Jota+
    -DU Speed Booster
    -Defrag PRO
    -GNotes
    -Morphyre

Posted via CB10
    01-28-14 07:17 AM
    BB10store currently has 221 apps online, and well over 5000 downloads.
    We could have gone and uploaded everything we find and that total could have been more than 1000 by now, but we'd rather not add useless apps that no one is ever going to use.
    A store with 500 great apps would be better than a store with 2000+ mediocre/bad apps that you'd have to sort through to find the few good ones?

I'm looking into finding all the best apps as mentioned by reviews and top lists on the net and so on, but some feedback would be great.

What do you guys think about the store?
    What would you improve or change?
    Any criticisms?

And remember to request the apps and games you want and we'll add them to the store.

Posted via CB10
    nappp, zclash and Elite1 like this.
    01-28-14 07:50 AM
    Thank you for all the effort

Posted via CB10
    01-28-14 08:01 AM
437 ... 678910 ...