We have created a store on Aptoide that we are filling up with BB10 suported apks and their OBB files. Our list is quickly growing and the store already contains many apps and games(Including their OBB files that will automatically be placed in the correct directory.)
    All of these apps and games are tested and are safe to install. We will be uploading more apps regularly.

We do not aim to compete with SNAP, this is not supposed to be an imitation or recreation of the play store, but rather a collection of the best WORKING android apps and games.

BB10 Store On Aptoide-bb10storecb.png
    For those of you unfamiliar with aptoide, it is a store for android devices containing many "sub-stores" or repositories created by users. We took advantage of this and created BB10Store, a sub-store where we are uploading all of the apps and games we can find that work on BB10. What makes aptoide stand out above all other stores is it's ability to download the SD Data(obb files) for the app you're installing and placing it in the correct folder where it needs to be for the app to work.
    BB10 Store On Aptoide-android_vector.jpg
    How to add our store:
    1. Download Aptoide from here: https://m.aptoide.com/
    2. Install Aptoide and open it up, swipe to the right.
    3. You should be under the "available" tab. Click add store.
    4. Type in "bb10store.store.aptoide.com" and click add store.
    5. BB10Store should now be under your available stores.
    6. Set Adult Content to ON to ensure all apps are shown.
    (Some are marked as adult even though they aren't)

We now have quite a few people uploading, if you wish to help out, even with just a few apps you want to add, just let me know.
    Members able to upload bb10store:
    -Azrae49
    -omar ayman
    -stabstabdie
    -DurdenLunarius
    -nappp
    -geenaxion
    -Nharzhool

Note: For those of you who still have a problem with aptoide, you can install APKtor and load our store on there as well, it just doesn't have the store's categories that aptoide has. You can get it here: http://www.freewarelovers.com/android/app/apktor or under the test section of BB10Store in aptoide.
    BB10 Store On Aptoide-qr.png
    Store: bb10store.store.aptoide.com
    Follow @BB10apks on Twitter to get updates as apps release on the store. (Updates automatically on every app release)
    BB10Store Website: http://bb10store.webs.com/
    List of games working on BB10: http://forums.crackberry.com/android...ctions-887888/
    See this thread if you need help: http://forums.crackberry.com/android...s-bb10-898715/
    Last edited by Azrae49; 01-29-14 at 07:18 PM.
    01-09-14 06:32 PM
    Interesting, thanks!

I haven't tried Aptoide yet, since I already have Snap, Amazon Appstore, 1Mobile, Mobogenie, and Good E-reader all loaded on my Z30 already.
    01-09-14 06:38 PM
    Interesting, thanks!

I haven't tried Aptoide yet, since I already have Snap, Amazon Appstore, 1Mobile, Mobogenie, and Good E-reader all loaded on my Z30 already.
    It's definitely worth trying, especially if you are looking to download larger apps or games that need data, so you don't have to search through 100s of web pages to find the obb files to make them work.
    extisis likes this.
    01-09-14 06:42 PM
    That's quite cool, actually.

Will grab it...

Actually, I lie...with the OBB as well, that is f**king awesome!

All we need now is to be able to install apps to the expandable memory...San Andreas is huge!

How do we upload? Deer Hunter 2014 should be uploaded...
    Last edited by Nharzhool; 01-09-14 at 07:02 PM.
    01-09-14 06:48 PM
    This is great. Probably one of the best things to come out yet for BB10 users to easily install Android apps. Thanks I'm giving this a shot right now.

Posted via CB10
    01-09-14 07:31 PM
    Does it support app upgrade notifications? Or would the users have to check periodically manually?

Posted via CB10
    01-09-14 07:39 PM
    Thanks.

Posted via CB10
    01-09-14 07:48 PM
    That's quite cool, actually.

Will grab it...

Actually, I lie...with the OBB as well, that is f**king awesome!

All we need now is to be able to install apps to the expandable memory...San Andreas is huge!

How do we upload? Deer Hunter 2014 should be uploaded...
    I've tried a few apps dealing with moving an app to the sd, but had no luck, the problem is even actual android phones like the s3 mini has problems with this feature..

The problem with uploading is that it works on an account from the aptoide site, if a few people are willing to help out I'd share the details with them and getting apps on there would be allot easier and would go much faster, unfortunately I can't just share it with everyone... That might cause some chaos and the apps that get uploaded might not all be working/safe ect. If you're interested and willing to upload every now and then, let me know and I'll share the login details with you.

Posted via CB10
    01-09-14 08:03 PM
    Does it support app upgrade notifications? Or would the users have to check periodically manually?

Posted via CB10
    Yes it does, although it automatically adds aptoide's "apps" repository too when you install it. While this is useful, if you only want bb10 app updates that we have tested you can remove the "apps" repository keeping only the bb10 one, that way you'll only get our updates and not the normal aptoide updates that we haven't tested yet. It's up to you.

Posted via CB10
    01-09-14 08:07 PM
    Yes it does, although it automatically adds aptoide's "apps" repository too when you install it. While this is useful, if you only want bb10 app updates that we have tested you can remove the "apps" repository keeping only the bb10 one, that way you'll only get our updates and not the normal aptoide updates that we haven't tested yet. It's up to you.

Posted via CB10
    Well when you first start the app up, you can tell it to GTFO with its own repository.

I don't have it on mine.

Regarding the uploading of APK and OBB files, that makes sense regarding the potential catastrophe.

I wouldn't oppose to being granted login credentials...I've got some apps that work gloriously that aren't in there. Would be nice if they could be uploaded...though you can't guarantee that I'm not going to put some sort of Malware on them.

It is probably a good idea to just recommend apps to you and you upload them.

In that case:

Dumb Ways to Die
    Steam
    Deer Hunter 2014
    IMDb
    Tapatalk

All working.
    patel26 and ladyintensity like this.
    01-09-14 08:21 PM
    Well when you first start the app up, you can tell it to GTFO with its own repository.

I don't have it on mine.

Regarding the uploading of APK and OBB files, that makes sense regarding the potential catastrophe.

I wouldn't oppose to being granted login credentials...I've got some apps that work gloriously that aren't in there. Would be nice if they could be uploaded...though you can't guarantee that I'm not going to put some sort of Malware on them.

It is probably a good idea to just recommend apps to you and you upload them.

In that case:

Dumb Ways to Die
    Steam
    Deer Hunter 2014
    IMDb
    Tapatalk

All working.
    Haha exactly what I was thinking. Not that I distrust anyone here, but I don't know anyone personally either
    Aptoide does detect modifications to files though. You'll notice the little shield. Green means that it has not been modified in any way.
    I am planning to form a small team so that uploading might go a little faster. And I'll work on getting those apps on there as soon as possible, we're still missing allot of essential apps.
    01-09-14 08:30 PM
    Haha exactly what I was thinking. Not that I distrust anyone here, but I don't know anyone personally either
    Aptoide does detect modifications to files though. You'll notice the little shield. Green means that it has not been modified in any way.
    I am planning to form a small team so that uploading might go a little faster. And I'll work on getting those apps on there as soon as possible, we're still missing allot of essential apps.
    Yeah, I noticed that. The Google Play Services stated that it had been modified.

A team isn't a bad idea. You should make sure that you know the people.

If you feel like dealing with me, just pop me a PM and I will give you my PIN. Maybe you can create a BBM group with the team all in there for collaboration and testing since apps might work differently on different devices.

I have an STL100-1.
    01-09-14 08:45 PM
    BB10 Store On Aptoide-safty.png
    All files are scanned for viruses and malware by Aptoide when uploaded and the signature is compared with developer versions to check for modifications. By checking for the green shield we can see that the apps are safe to use. Some may have an orange shield when they have been modified to work without Google Play though.
    shivaji likes this.
    01-09-14 08:50 PM
    Yeah, I noticed that. The Google Play Services stated that it had been modified.

A team isn't a bad idea. You should make sure that you know the people.

If you feel like dealing with me, just pop me a PM and I will give you my PIN. Maybe you can create a BBM group with the team all in there for collaboration and testing since apps might work differently on different devices.

I have an STL100-1.
    I have an STL100-1 as well, I swear that's probably the only model of Z10 I've seen here in South Africa. I'll send you a PM in a few hours, looks like I missed another night 5am and no sleep.. But you have a good idea there with the BBM group thing. The store still has a long way to go, but it will definitely be worth it.
    01-09-14 08:57 PM
    I have an STL100-1 as well, I swear that's probably the only model of Z10 I've seen here in South Africa. I'll send you a PM in a few hours, looks like I missed another night 5am and no sleep.. But you have a good idea there with the BBM group thing. The store still has a long way to go, but it will definitely be worth it.
    Dude...didn't realise you were in SA as well.

Glad I'm not the only insane one up at this time! I'm heading to Ratanga as well at 10AM...been up all night at work.

Actually, I got my brother an STL100-2 model from Tygervalley. They had run out of STL100-1 stock...the lucky bugger!
    01-09-14 09:03 PM
    Dude...didn't realise you were in SA as well.

Glad I'm not the only insane one up at this time! I'm heading to Ratanga as well at 10AM...been up all night at work.

Actually, I got my brother an STL100-2 model from Tygervalley. They had run out of STL100-1 stock...the lucky bugger!
    I only just saw your signature before sending that message haha. Wow so we finally got some STL100-2s over here

But either way the app support between devices seem to be almost exactly the same with the exception of google maps that apparently doesn't freeze up on other models than the STL100-1.

I don't know if you've seen my games thread: http://forums.crackberry.com/android...88/index8.html
    Through the testing of all those games I haven't yet heard anything about device compatibility being different, so we should be safe there.
    Although the Q10 and Q5's screens may display apps differently, so you're right there.
    01-09-14 09:13 PM
    I only just saw your signature before sending that message haha. Wow so we finally got some STL100-2s over here

But either way the app support between devices seem to be almost exactly the same with the exception of google maps that apparently doesn't freeze up on other models than the STL100-1.

I don't know if you've seen my games thread: http://forums.crackberry.com/android...88/index8.html
    Through the testing of all those games I haven't yet heard anything about device compatibility being different, so we should be safe there.
    Although the Q10 and Q5's screens may display apps differently, so you're right there.
    I did actually see that list.

Well I've got a 4Mb line and some of the guys here have considerably faster ones...Also, I create an SSH tunnel to send the traffic through so I don't get throttled.
    01-09-14 09:26 PM
    It's definitely worth trying, especially if you are looking to download larger apps or games that need data, so you don't have to search through 100s of web pages to find the obb files to make them work.
    Thanks I will check it out.

Early on in the Android app stores thread, someone mentioned that Aptoide was plagued with viruses and/or malware. With so many choices for stores, I've just avoided it until now.

Mobogenie also indicates in app listings if there's an obb file to DL and they seem to host some on what I believe is their parent site, voga360, iirc.
    Unfortunately my pet peeve with Mobogenie is that it scrambles the names of apk's in its folder, so it's a headache if you like to move apk files to your media card later.

Posted via CB10 from my new Z30!
    01-09-14 11:23 PM
    Thanks I will check it out.

Early on in the Android app stores thread, someone mentioned that Aptoide was plagued with viruses and/or malware. With so many choices for stores, I've just avoided it until now.

Mobogenie also indicates in app listings if there's an obb file to DL and they seem to host some on what I believe is their parent site, voga360, iirc.
    Unfortunately my pet peeve with Mobogenie is that it scrambles the names of apk's in its folder, so it's a headache if you like to move apk files to your media card later.

Well since it's a store that isn't managed by google it's only natural that you'll come across things like that, especially since thousands of people have their own stores. Luckily because of those little shield icons you can atleast see which files are safe. I've come across repositories on Aptiode where almost every single app has a red shield, but also many stores where all the files are perfectly safe and fine to use. There's also a voting system and comments that you can refer to so you can make sure that it's safe.
    Either way, like it was said above, you can say no after installing and not get the aptoide official "apps" repository and just add bb10store, that way you'll know everything on there has been tested and will work on your device.

Posted via CB10
    01-09-14 11:50 PM
    Thanks a lot for you work! Already got Rage of the Gladiator & Blood & Glory 2 thanks to your other thread so I'm hoping this works, even though there may be some piracy issues, but let's overlook that for now...
    01-10-14 01:04 AM

Posted via CB10
    It works!

BB10 Store On Aptoide-img_20140110_153347.png

Posted via my beloved Z10
    01-10-14 02:35 AM
    Native Google apps (Google+, Current ect) cannot run.

01-10-14 04:41 AM
    Native Google apps (Google+, Current ect) cannot run.
    You must install the proper versions of Google Play Services and Google Login Service for their own suite of apps to work. There are a few threads in this Forum on making the Google Services framework work for BB10. If you can't find the right one, I'll find it for you later today.

arifbsantoso and citystars41 like this.
    01-10-14 05:06 AM
    You must install the proper versions of Google Play Services and Google Login Service for their own suite of apps to work. There are a few threads in this Forum on making the Google Services framework work for BB10. If you can't find the right one, I'll find it for you later today.

Thankyou very much

01-10-14 06:41 AM
    Added:
    Vine 1.4.5
    Speedtest v3.0.3
    Steam v1.0.6
    Opera Browser v18

Somehow I can't upload Tapatalk. Says I can't upload the app for property issues.

Posted Via CB10 Running On Z10STL100-2 Using OS Version 10.2.1.1925
    Last edited by omar ayman; 01-10-14 at 12:15 PM.
    01-10-14 11:54 AM
437 123 ...