Anyone got frontline commando working?

Subscribe to my new BBM channel pin:C002FED66
    I heard that it is working for some, but I haven't had any success myself. Anyone else who have tried it out?
    01-29-14 09:18 AM
    Thanks for your work and list. I've tried Minecraft on my Z10 with 10.2.1.537 and I can start it but after pressing "Play" or settings button it crashes and simply closes. Any idea why this might happen? Tried a version from www and the one from Aptoide...

I think that the same error might appear when trying to play RocketBird or Sky Burger as both are crashing when starting. The Pokerstars.net app is loading endlessly, but Quizduell (or however it is called in your nation) is working fine for me...
    01-29-14 09:49 AM
    Thanks for your work and list. I've tried Minecraft on my Z10 with 10.2.1.537 and I can start it but after pressing "Play" or settings button it crashes and simply closes. Any idea why this might happen? Tried a version from www and the one from Aptoide...

I think that the same error might appear when trying to play RocketBird or Sky Burger as both are crashing when starting. The Pokerstars.net app is loading endlessly, but Quizduell (or however it is called in your nation) is working fine for me...
    Hmm, no issues with Minecraft here.
    The only thing is it doesn't show your saved world in the list. You have to manually put it in, meaning you have to create a new world of the same name, and all of your work will be in there.
    01-29-14 09:54 AM
    Usually I'd say don't fix what isn't broken to avoid losing save data, but in this case I've already finished the game, so I'll try it out and report back soon.

Posted via CB10
    Alright. Thanks man.

Keepin' it Chill Z10 (10.2.1.1925)
    01-29-14 10:07 AM
    Hm, just for interest, can you try if Sky Burger is working on your Z10? https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ebit.SkyBurger Cause if it is there is one general error on my device causing all apps crashing I mentioned above... (you can download free apps as apks from Google Play via APK Downloader [Latest] Download Directly | Chrome Extension v2 (Evozi Official))
    01-29-14 10:07 AM
    I heard that it is working for some, but I haven't had any success myself. Anyone else who have tried it out?
    Yeah! It isn't working for me too maybe a different version of it will work? Can you please test it? Would be much appreciated! Thanks.

Subscribe to my new BBM channel pin:C002FED66
    01-29-14 10:44 AM
    Okay, have done a restart of the phone and how Minecraft is working on my Z10...

And Sky Burger works as well

RocketBird still crashes on launch and Pokerstars.NET still loads endlessly...
    01-29-14 02:38 PM
    If anyone is in need of help or if you run into any problems check out this thread:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/android...s-bb10-898715/

Also, BB10Store now has a website. You can now directly request from this site and also see the latest info on BB10Store here: BB10Store
    01-29-14 07:25 PM
    Dead Trigger 2 Update 0.4.0 out now.

Changes:

-Video Sharing
    A brand new way to show and share your adventures! Record your daring missions and wow other zombie hunters from all around the world!

-New Weapons Get your hands on 3 new weapons - FN2000, Spagin and the mighty Minigun!

-Friends Make a list of friends in Dead Trigger 2! Compare your stats, hype your friends up, or have a chat in between zombie destruction!

-New Warfare Infection is an equal opportunity employer... So let's get to work! Death knows no boundaries. It's high time to fight for humanity in Europe!

-Environments Resistance intel has revealed 9 new environments! Fight your way through the city streets, countryside, warehouses, factories and many more!

-Auto-heal Bored of classic Bandages? The new Auto-heal gadget will keep you in shape all the time.

-Permanent Money Booster Get this booster and double your mission income. For how long? FOREVER!

-New Production Resistance now allows you to upgrade your Hideout up to level 9.

-Warfare Tweaks From now on, rewards are awarded in relation to score, not kills. So go set your sights for some new and difficult tasks!

I will be testing it and uploading it right after if it works!

Posted via CB10
    01-30-14 02:16 AM
    Don't get the latest update to dead trigger as of yet, it doesn't find the data and tries to download resources.

Posted via CB10
    01-30-14 05:39 AM
    Haven't got The Hobbit: KoM working from the Amazon App Store
    01-30-14 03:16 PM
    Can confirm Flappy Bird works with the exception that it crashes upon trying to open up the high scores list
    Z10STL100-1/10.2.1.1925

Posted via CB10
    01-30-14 06:28 PM
    Can you try the newest version of Final fantasy VI v1.0.1 ?
    There is improved bug fix..
    Thx..
    01-30-14 06:49 PM
    You ever get a chance to patch the drastic app?

Posted via CB10
    01-30-14 10:36 PM
    Anyone tried modern combat 3?

Fot me it doesn't work.

Posted via CB10
    Haven't tried it.
    What version did you install?
    Use the version that is posted on the first page.

01-31-14 02:39 AM
    Okay I'll be going away to a festival this weekend so I won't have access to crackberry, I've got allot of new and updated apps for you though. Enjoy!

Replies to posts:
    -Line I love coffee is unfortunately not working no matter what I try.
    -I'll try and patch the latest versions of all the final fantasy games when I get home on Monday.
    -I'm waiting for a new version of drastic to release so I can try and patch it.

Added:

Apps:
    -Medscape
    -Path
    -Line
    -Line Camera
    -Line Antivirus
    -Tumblr
    -Magisto
    -uListen
    -MavenPlayer
    -Wattpad
    -KakaoTalk

Games:
    -Flatout Stuntman (a little slow though, try on Z30 for best experience)
    -Volt
    -Supersonic HD
    -Draw Something 2
    -Jungle Heat
    -The Dictator
    -Zombie Highway
    -Death Worm
    -Ruzzle

Partially Working Games:
    -Minigore 2 (invisible enemies)

Updated:
    -Shazam
    -Office Suite
    -Videoder
    -Photoshop Express
    -7Zipper
    -iTag
    -Mobile Hidden Camera
    01-31-14 03:24 AM
    Okay I'll be going away to a festival this weekend so I won't have access to crackberry, I've got allot of new and updated apps for you though. Enjoy!

Replies to posts:
    -I'll try and patch the latest versions of all the final fantasy games when I get home on Monday.

Added:

Apps:
    -Medscape
    -Path
    -Line
    -Line Camera
    -Line Antivirus
    -Tumblr
    -Magisto
    -uListen
    -MavenPlayer
    -Wattpad
    -KakaoTalk

Games:
    -Flatout Stuntman (a little slow though, try on Z30 for best experience)
    -Volt
    -Supersonic HD
    -Draw Something 2
    -Jungle Heat
    -The Dictator
    -Zombie Highway
    -Death Worm
    -Ruzzle

Partially Working Games:
    -Minigore 2 (invisible enemies)

Updated:
    -Shazam
    -Office Suite
    -Videoder
    -Photoshop Express
    -7Zipper
    -iTag
    -Mobile Hidden Camera
    So I Love coffee don't work with down loading data?

OK i'll be waiting for final fantasy VI..

And for path in bb10store doesn't work..
    Crash after use camera function..

Z10STL100-1/10.2.1.1925

Posted via CB10
    01-31-14 09:53 AM
    [QUOTE=Azrae49;9936620]Okay I'll be going away to a festival this weekend so I won't have access to crackberry, I've got allot of new and updated apps for you though. Enjoy!

Replies to posts:

Enjoy man
    Thanks. I'll wait for the FF games.

02-01-14 11:10 AM
    you should really go here http://forums.crackberry.com/android...ctions-887888/ you can download your self...

Is now merged
    02-01-14 01:35 PM
    Anyone else have issues with Simpson Tapped out? I tried it on both the Z10 and the Z30, but these weird artifacts appear on the top portion of the screen and it doesn't work properly. It seems to be working for others and so I'm just wondering if I'm doing something wrong. I haven't loaded Google Play Services and downloaded it through Snap.
    02-02-14 12:00 AM
    Anyone else have issues with Simpson Tapped out? I tried it on both the Z10 and the Z30, but these weird artifacts appear on the top portion of the screen and it doesn't work properly. It seems to be working for others and so I'm just wondering if I'm doing something wrong. I haven't loaded Google Play Services and downloaded it through Snap.
    Could you please take a screen shot?

Posted Via CB10 Running On Z10STL100-2 Using OS Version 10.2.1.1925
    02-02-14 01:45 AM
    I couldn't get Tiger Woods PGA Tour 12 to work. Nor Golf Star, or Golf 3D.

Golf Championship did work.
    02-02-14 02:13 AM
    Azrea49 can I update the dead trigger?

From my awesome Z30
    02-02-14 05:30 AM
    Trying to update mine through snap,it shows file size of 471.74mb from snap.

From my awesome Z30
    02-02-14 06:14 AM
    Some bad news, unfortunately my Z10's touch screen died on me this weekend due to rain damage, I am sending it in for a quote on what repairs will cost very soon, I will still be updating my threads on Crackberry, I just won't be able to test anything for the time being.

-Do not update Dead Trigger 2! It wants to download 250mb of files after the update even if they are there and it will be unable to find resources to download.

-Remember to register at BB10store.webs.com to easily be able to request apps and ask questions

-Thanks for supporting BB10Store, hope we've made obtaining working apps a bit easier!
    02-03-14 02:45 AM
552 ... 1516171819 ...