So I got dead trigger 2 to work. But am I the only one who found it stutters a lot?

Posted via CB10
    12-29-13 03:08 PM
    OP can you upload the Assassin's Creed Pirates that you used? I can't get any version to work.

Thanks.

Posted via CB10
    I'll just have to find it again, had to delete it to make space, but I'll keep you updated.
    12-29-13 03:17 PM
    So I got dead trigger 2 to work. But am I the only one who found it stutters a lot?

Posted via CB10
    Are you running anything in the background? I found that it only stuttered during the first part, after that mine runs quite smoothly.

The loading screens tend to take their time though.
    12-29-13 03:19 PM
    I'll just have to find it again, had to delete it to make space, but I'll keep you updated.
    Thanks!

Posted via CB10
    12-29-13 04:01 PM
    Are you running anything in the background? I found that it only stuttered during the first part, after that mine runs quite smoothly.

The loading screens tend to take their time though.
    The only slight stuttering I found is in your base. Could be playing it with the Moga controller though...

I love 10.2.1!!

Posted via CB10
    12-29-13 05:56 PM
    OP can you upload the Assassin's Creed Pirates that you used? I can't get any version to work.

Thanks.

Posted via CB10
    Same.
    12-29-13 06:14 PM
    Please include the total file size along with the obb file so that we can decide whether or not to download it,cuz what if we run out of space in the middle?

Posted via BlackBerry Z30
    12-30-13 05:27 AM

Posted via CB10
    Stutters a lot on mine on higher stages. Specially when theres a lot of zombies.

Posted via CB10
    12-30-13 05:31 AM
    Please include the total file size along with the obb file so that we can decide whether or not to download it,cuz what if we run out of space in the middle?

I'll update the thread with that info as soon as I have the chance, if you download from aptoide though it will show you the total file size if it includes the obb data.
    jevinzac likes this.
    12-30-13 05:32 AM
    Subway surfer works great.

I've played pvz 2 with obb installed in misc > android folder..
    Working great but the touch screen is slightly above the sun to pick it up.

N btw, thanks for the thread, OP.

Posted via Awesome Astro flying10.2.1.1925 on CB10
    12-30-13 05:38 AM
    Subway surfer works great.

I've played pvz 2 with obb installed in misc > android folder..
    Working great but the touch screen is slightly above the sun to pick it up.

N btw, thanks for the thread, OP.

Posted via Awesome Astro flying10.2.1.1925 on CB10
    Touch screen not being aligned is usually to do with the bottom bar, some games don't like it when you change the resolution by filling that little space so the screen changes but not the place where the controls used to be, try playing with the bottom bar, or restart the game after the bar was disabled. That sometimes does the trick. And thanks! I'll add those to the list.
    12-30-13 06:21 AM
    Ok, so I'm testing something out but need a little help. Decided that, for $0.99, MC4 was worth purchasing on Google Play to see if I can regulate the updates of their version to work on my Z10, since 1.1.0 doesn't want to work when siphoned online...

Since I don't have my Droid Razr M handy, or if my thinking works and I want to try this with other games, how do I grab apk's I paid for from Google Play via computer? I remember people saying there's a program out there, or a browser Add-On, but can't remember which thread or what the name was...
    Last edited by DurdenLunarius; 12-30-13 at 10:13 AM.
    12-30-13 09:19 AM
    Ok, so I'm testing something out but need a little help. Decided that, for $0.99, MC4 was worth purchasing on Google Play to see if I can regulate the updates of their version to work on my Z10, since 1.1.0 doesn't want to work when siphoned online...

Since I don't have my Droid Razr M handy, or if my thinking works and I want to try this with other games, how do I grab apk's I paid for from Google Play via computer? I remember people saying there's a program out there, or a browser Add-On, but can't remember which thread of what the name was...
    Not a bad idea, even if it's not supported right now, in a newer bb10 version we might have even better android support, and if they release a version that works on 1925 you'll be able to get it easily. I'm not 100% sure what it was called, but it's a chrome plugin as far as I remember. Links we're posted in another thread just the other day I think..

Posted via CB10
    12-30-13 09:47 AM
    Not a bad idea, even if it's not supported right now, in a newer bb10 version we might have even better android support, and if they release a version that works on 1925 you'll be able to get it easily. I'm not 100% sure what it was called, but it's a chrome plugin as far as I remember. Links we're posted in another thread just the other day I think..

Posted via CB10
    I've used apk downloader (Chrome Extension) to get the apk directly from the play store. If there is an OBB file to go with it however, those i've had to find on the internet. I tried to extract the Obb file using bluestacks - but it wouldn't let me transfer files that large.
    Fedepyr likes this.
    12-30-13 11:49 AM
    I've used apk downloader (Chrome Extension) to get the apk directly from the play store. If there is an OBB file to go with it however, those i've had to find on the internet. I tried to extract the Obb file using bluestacks - but it wouldn't let me transfer files that large.
    I already use apk downloader through Chrome to grab the free apk's, but I'm looking for one to grab apk's I paid for already. I'm thinking I might just have to download the apk to the Droid and hijack it off the phone itself. Was hoping to accomplish this via computer, however.
    12-30-13 01:05 PM
    I already use apk downloader through Chrome to grab the free apk's, but I'm looking for one to grab apk's I paid for already. I'm thinking I might just have to download the apk to the Droid and hijack it off the phone itself. Was hoping to accomplish this via computer, however.
    I'm able to grab the ones i paid for already - i got the GTA3 apk that way. Google Play - My Apps, and just use the downloader.
    12-30-13 02:52 PM
    You'll be pleased to know that I'm downloading injustice right now, I'll be able to test it in the morning (it's 1:30am over here) will upload it straight to the store as soon as I know if it works. If anyone is interested in helping with the testing of some of these games, let me know, would be cool to have a few people testing and uploading to the store to speed up the process.

Edit: I'll add my Assassins Creed Pirates to the store tomorrow as well.

Posted via CB10
    stabstabdie likes this.
    12-30-13 05:36 PM
    You'll be pleased to know that I'm downloading injustice right now, I'll be able to test it in the morning (it's 1:30am over here) will upload it straight to the store as soon as I know if it works. If anyone is interested in helping with the testing of some of these games, let me know, would be cool to have a few people testing and uploading to the store to speed up the process.

Posted via CB10
    I would help but am very busy recently. Sorry

Posted via CB10
    12-30-13 05:42 PM
    Can Pes 2012 work on the new leak?

Posted via CB10
    12-30-13 06:38 PM

Posted via CB10
    Godspeed.
    12-30-13 07:11 PM
    I just asked him politely, I was not rude to him! Since OP was okay with me, why will anyone need another person's opinion?

Guys, I think you might want to stop fighting. Don't want to wake the mods!

Posted via CB10
    12-30-13 07:51 PM
    Guys, I think you might want to stop fighting. Don't want to wake the mods!

Posted via CB10
    Too late. Mod's have been alerted. Thread on temporary hold for cleanup.
    pttptppt likes this.
    12-30-13 08:59 PM
    All,

The cleanup is complete.

Let's resume the discussion about the games and tips -- but without the bickering.
    pttptppt likes this.
    12-30-13 09:15 PM
    Has anyone gotten Zombies, Run! App from six to start to work yet?

Posted via CB10
    veepok likes this.
    12-30-13 10:42 PM
    GTA Vice City works perfectly
    Itbankrock likes this.
    12-31-13 03:27 AM
552 1234 ...