I'm currently downloading an Autoloader but aside the desired Autoloader for my device, there is a file named asc, I want to know if that is also necessary to download please!

Posted via CB10
    09-08-18 09:49 PM
    I'm currently downloading an Autoloader but aside the desired Autoloader for my device, there is a file named asc, I want to know if that is also necessary to download please!

Posted via CB10
    Just the big file is the autoloader. Other is for checksum.
    09-08-18 10:00 PM
    Just the big file is the autoloader. Other is for checksum.
    Please I have downloaded it how do I update the phone now?

Posted via CB10
    09-08-18 10:54 PM
    How do I unzip it?

Posted via CB10
    09-08-18 11:00 PM
    Please I have downloaded it how do I update the phone now?

Posted via CB10
    Download to PC, unzip, plug in phone, run.
    09-09-18 12:35 AM
    Download to PC, unzip, plug in phone, run.
    I have downloaded it to pc I have unzip with a winRar but when I try running the exe installation, immediately I finish it pops up (colour black background) and suddenly disappear again .

Posted via CB10
    09-09-18 02:58 AM
    I have downloaded it to pc I have unzip with a winRar but when I try running the exe installation, immediately I finish it pops up (colour black background) and suddenly disappear again .

Posted via CB10
    Open a command window first, and then run the autoloader to see what it says.
    09-09-18 07:07 AM

Posted via CB10
    The .asc files are for verification that that particular file is signed with my PGP key, while file checksums are in the OSINFO .txt files in each folder. They're there for those that really want to make sure that their file downloaded correctly and that it hasn't been modified by some third party. Neither are required for actually installing the autoloader, the huge .7z file.

And yes, run the autoloader through a command prompt so that you can actually see what the window says without it closing automatically.
    09-09-18 08:00 AM