Hey guys, I am hoping you can help me out here.

Since I suck at dedicating time to study for exams (2 tomorrow), I was wanting to download this tree app that helps you study called Forest: stay focused, be present. I was happy to find it in the Amazon App store so I clicked to get the app and install it. However, for some reason the app won't install. I have gotten a confirmation email saying that I "bought" it, however when it gets to the install part nothing happens. This has also happened when I tried to download Cut the Rope: Time Travel. I am on the most recent OS update from Rogers (10.3.1.1779) for Z10.

The only App I have been able to download from that store is trivia crack, however I have since deleted it. If anyone could helo me it would much appreciated.

Thanks
    04-21-15 11:38 AM
    Did you enable "Allow apps from other sources to be installed",
    Go here: Settings/App Manager/Installing Apps, and hit the switch for "On"....
    04-21-15 01:24 PM
    Did you enable "Allow apps from other sources to be installed",
    Go here: Settings/App Manager/Installing Apps, and hit the switch for "On"....
    Yes, I did. I was able to download trivia crack through the app store a couple months ago and it didn't give me any problems. I have since deleted that app but now I can't download the others. so weird
    04-21-15 01:58 PM
    Try removing the Amazon App Store from your device and then reloading it? Did you just recently update the OS on your device?
    04-21-15 02:24 PM
    Try removing the Amazon App Store from your device and then reloading it? Did you just recently update the OS on your device?
    No i didn't recently update. How do you remove the appstore from the device when it came with 10.3.1?
    RazzBerry likes this.
    04-21-15 04:04 PM
    I have the Play Store

Verizon Wireless BlackBerry Z10 10.2.1.3253
    04-21-15 04:07 PM
    I have the Play Store

Verizon Wireless BlackBerry Z10 10.2.1.3253
    Maybe i'll try to get that then...
    04-21-15 06:54 PM
    Try going on to the Amazon app store on your browser, and see if there is an updated version. If there is, download and install. I don't know if this is going to work as I don't use Amazon, but it's worth a try.

PaulJ
    04-22-15 10:22 PM
    I've *tried* getting the latest Amazon Appstore app from Amazon, but apparently my Classic already has it.

After launching the Appstore, I'm able to look up apps, but the app stalls when I try to actually perform an installation.
    Last edited by Dave Hong; 08-09-15 at 07:59 PM. Reason: added the word "tried"
    08-08-15 03:10 PM
    I've getting the latest Amazon Appstore app from Amazon, but apparently my Classic already has it.

After launching the Appstore, I'm able to look up apps, but the app stalls when I try to actually perform an installation.
    Try installing the apps from the new Amazon Store app that came with 10.3.2. I tried it for the first time the other day to get a game, and it works fine. Just tap on the icon on the top left and then tap the apps and games link. It takes you directly to the app store. The layout is a bit different than the app store app, but all the same apps are available there.

Z30 STA100-5 on 10.3.2.2168
    08-08-15 04:02 PM
    Thanks for the reminder @oldsoul123 - I used the Amazon app (not the Amazon Appstore*) and was able to download and install fine. =)

* so confusing, Amazon should combine them!
    08-09-15 08:02 PM