Hello,
    I am about to buy a pebble time. I was browsing the forum and can see lots of threads about talk2watch describing what functions and notifications work. I did not however find anything on the apps/watchfaces.
    Can pebble/pebble time users share their experience what actually worked for them and what did not?
    For example does Misfit work properly?
    Some good watchfaces that worked?

Thanks a lot in advance!
    08-17-15 01:25 AM
    Hello,
    I am about to buy a pebble time. I was browsing the forum and can see lots of threads about talk2watch describing what functions and notifications work. I did not however find anything on the apps/watchfaces.
    Can pebble/pebble time users share their experience what actually worked for them and what did not?
    For example does Misfit work properly?
    Some good watchfaces that worked?

Thanks a lot in advance!
    I've been using Talk2Watch Pro for years now with my original Pebble and been very happy with it! I also got Hub2Watch and was very happy with the amazing watchface and integration of it!

I can't say I used any fitness trackers with it as I've never quite had enough time/energy to bother setting it up, but I've heard great things on the forums (try giving it a search and you'll see what I mean)!

Also been happy with SmartWatchCompanion (SWC) which was pretty cool for what it does as well. Overall I've also been happy with all of the updates that these apps have gotten since launch, with bugs and new features always being added!

Praise be unto our Lord, Squircle | Passport SQW100-1/10.3.2.2339
    08-18-15 01:15 PM
    Sorry not sure how this double post
    Last edited by D3C0D3R; 08-23-15 at 02:11 PM.
    08-18-15 01:16 PM
    Thanks I finally got my pebble time and so far i can see:
    - Watchfaces all work perfectly (weather and other data is visible)
    -Apps YES:
    Misfit, Timer+

-Apps NO:
    Trip Advisor, Swarm

I also see that my Passport loses battery significantly faster. I expected some higher power consumption but thats aroun 10% per hour now vs 20% per day (as it used to be).

Overally however i like Talk2Watch quite much and recommend it to anyone!
    D3C0D3R and fireedo like this.
    08-20-15 01:01 PM
    Actually some update. Trip advisor now works. Misfit also works but does not sync with the server. Up by jowbone works as well.

Sent using magic...
    11-01-15 05:58 AM
    On that note, ESPN works now. It seems he's able to emulate the proxy a lot better now with T2W than it used to be (normally the Pebble app is the proxy, but we have our version)

Praise be unto our Lord, Squircle | Passport SQW100-1/10.3.2.2339
    11-01-15 04:23 PM