How can I fix it please help me Cobalt
    The app relies on Google play services, which not supported by your device-img_20160107_044435.png

Posted via CB10
    01-07-16 05:22 AM
    1) Did you follow his instructions

http://forums.crackberry.com/android...ctions-985344/

and then... for some apps
    http://forums.crackberry.com/android...rvices-914930/

2) Post what App it is, there are just some that are not going to work on a non-Google approved device..
    01-07-16 08:08 AM
    2) Post what App it is, there are just some that are not going to work on a non-Google approved device..
    Tad obvious if you look at the screen shot the op uploaded.

Posted via CB10
    01-07-16 08:25 AM
    There's a native Skype for BB10. No need to mess around with Android version.

Posted via CB10
    01-07-16 08:25 AM
    Tad obvious if you look at the screen shot the op uploaded.

Posted via CB10
    Sorry.... Crackberry has my highest ad blocking setting, which means all images get blocked.
    01-07-16 08:40 AM

Posted via CB10
    No there isn't, the BBW version was a Android App and was moved to Amazon App store

Posted via CB10
    01-07-16 08:59 AM
    Sorry.... Crackberry has my highest ad blocking setting, which means all images get blocked.
    That's rather over AD protective tbf.

Posted via CB10
    01-07-16 08:59 AM
    I was installed this app from play store

Posted via CB10
    01-07-16 09:00 AM
    I must patch it to fix this problem yeah?

Posted via CB10
    01-07-16 09:02 AM

Posted via CB10
    There is no native BlackBerry version of Skype.
    01-07-16 09:57 AM
    There is no native BlackBerry version of Skype.
    I stand corrected. It is gone.
    I haven't looked for it for a while. I have it in my list of available apps in BBW world and also installed on a different BlackBerry phone. I guess it's not going to be updated anymore.

Posted via CB10
    01-07-16 06:07 PM
    I stand corrected. It is gone.
    I haven't looked for it for a while. I have it in my list of available apps in BBW world and also installed on a different BlackBerry phone. I guess it's not going to be updated anymore.

Posted via CB10
    A pity. Just yesterday a friend told me to now try Skype on the BB - he thought the bugs were reduced and the user experience now enjoyable. I searched but could not find. And I thought I had seen it on the site mid-last year.

However, I won't open the Amazon can of worms. So, just to confirm there is now no way to get Skype from BB World? Out of curiosity is this a BB decision or a MS decision?
    01-11-16 07:26 PM
    A pity. Just yesterday a friend told me to now try Skype on the BB - he thought the bugs were reduced and the user experience now enjoyable. I searched but could not find. And I thought I had seen it on the site mid-last year.

However, I won't open the Amazon can of worms. So, just to confirm there is now no way to get Skype from BB World? Out of curiosity is this a BB decision or a MS decision?
    You could get it if someone has the file and posts a link to it. Problem is that the BlackBerry version will never be updated. Any bugs will not be fixed and no future enhancements. That being said the BlackBerry version works fine for me. Unless Microsoft changes Skype service or enhancements drastically, I see no reason why the BlackBerry version wouldn't work fine for the foreseeable future .

Posted via CB10
    01-11-16 09:11 PM
    Why not just get the Amazon version. No GPS required?
    01-11-16 11:43 PM
    You could get it if someone has the file and posts a link to it. Problem is that the BlackBerry version will never be updated. Any bugs will not be fixed and no future enhancements. That being said the BlackBerry version works fine for me. Unless Microsoft changes Skype service or enhancements drastically, I see no reason why the BlackBerry version wouldn't work fine for the foreseeable future .

Posted via CB10
    Thank you for the information. Will ask the person who recommended the app in its latest iteration.
    01-12-16 08:06 AM