Hey Guys,

I was wondering if anyone is experiencing the same issues as me with sideloading from Chrome Extension.

Im on a mac and have a Z10 and Q10 - I have been sideloading successfully for a few months with this method (Mac Mountain Lion) but after I updated Chrome, and installed the leaked os (10.2.0.1725) and ever since, the Chrome BB10 / PlayBook App Manager just stalls (i'm in dev mode and airplane mode) and cant load the page to "manage my Device". Ive also tried on a pc - same issue.

Not too happy with the new leak - I liked 10.1.0.4651 and had no issues but I cant even install my backups from that OS onto either new phone. But I suppose thats another post entirely - headache city..

OptionsThis webpage is not available
    10-02-13 02:35 PM
    Works fine with. 1767
    10-02-13 03:06 PM
    Hey Guys,

I was wondering if anyone is experiencing the same issues as me with sideloading from Chrome Extension.

Im on a mac and have a Z10 and Q10 - I have been sideloading successfully for a few months with this method (Mac Mountain Lion) but after I updated Chrome, and installed the leaked os (10.2.0.1725) and ever since, the Chrome BB10 / PlayBook App Manager just stalls (i'm in dev mode and airplane mode) and cant load the page to "manage my Device". Ive also tried on a pc - same issue.

Not too happy with the new leak - I liked 10.1.0.4651 and had no issues but I cant even install my backups from that OS onto either new phone. But I suppose thats another post entirely - headache city..

OptionsThis webpage is not available
    I've got Chrome on a Windows Machine.

Installed 10.2.0.1767 on Moday and it has been working great, one of the best leaks for me (no restore though). I did use 10.2.0.1725 a while back and never had a problem.

So you are saying that you cant install backups via LINK either? No USB or Wi-Fi Connectivity? If that is the case, it has nothing to do with Chrome and is a communications problem.

Try a Security Wipe.
    10-02-13 03:09 PM
    Thanks but a security wipe sounds so unappealing since I spent FOREVER adding back my settings, email accounts etc. Not being able to restore even just the settings after a leak OS upgrade is really frustrating. I have 12 email accounts, and lots of sideloaded apps (that wont re load) that I have to do manually every time. I think Im done with the leaks if theres not a simple settings restore option.
    10-03-13 01:44 PM
    I've got Chrome on a Windows Machine.

Installed 10.2.0.1767 on Moday and it has been working great, one of the best leaks for me (no restore though). I did use 10.2.0.1725 a while back and never had a problem.

So you are saying that you cant install backups via LINK either? No USB or Wi-Fi Connectivity? If that is the case, it has nothing to do with Chrome and is a communications problem.

Try a Security Wipe.
    BTW - I cant connect to the playbook manager with ANY device - Playbook, Z10, or Q10 - hence the question in the post - I dont think its the Z10's fault.
    10-03-13 01:46 PM
    Hey everyone,
    I tried chrome bar file and regardless what I do it crashes. It says some core extension or files are missing.

I tried unlocked android runtime and no go either.
    10-05-13 10:18 AM
    I finally got it to connect just by trying a bunch of BlackBerry micro usb cables till It found one it liked .

I tried also bash man to install android runtime today and a few more apps might open but most still crash on me.

Posted via CB10
    10-10-13 12:21 AM