It seems my Passport is no longer an approved device for the game Angry Birds Transformers, so I guess it's been blocked by the developer Rovio... Is anyone encountering the same issue? I can't find it by searching on the Amazon App Store (specially since the store's update I got today), nor in "My Apps" cloud section and on the browser it shows it as not "compatible" with my devices (all BB10s, although listed as Android).

I know there is a rather more updated version on the Google Play Store (Snap shows it), but I don't like the "Google Play Services" pop up appearing and having to tap to ignore it while the game loads. This is sad as I first got the game from the Amazon App Store sometime after James Richardson showcased it on his Z30. Nice game and it ran fine on my BB10 devices with 10.3.1...

Now, I'd only keep two other games from the Amazon store on my device (which could also be downloaded with Snap btw, and run fine on BB10 devices) just to "justify" to myself having the Amazon logo... Also, RF2013 (Real Football 2013) from Amazon is so laggy even on the Passport... I know there is a version on BlackBerry World, but it is not as feature rich and at the moment it has bugs which don't allow to play after the two first matches. I've reached the developer (Gameloft), who informed me they're working on fixing the bug on the BB version and will have an update at some point...

From what I gather, the Amazon App Store is not very useful anymore, everyday more apps become blocked for BB10 devices, even games now, which are kind of the reason for having it preinstalled in the first place, shame...
    Angry Birds Transformers no longer available from Amazon for the Passport.-img_20150523_125652.png

Sent from the powerful and masterful Passport!
    05-23-15 01:16 PM
    i never have any luck finding anything much on Amazon that works on my Z30. But i don't use games either. Sounds like this game is not going to work on your device no matter where you download it from.
    05-23-15 07:08 PM
    I use 1Mobile Market. Much better than Amazon

BlackBerry... Now and Forever.
    05-23-15 08:04 PM
    Geez, the game is back again on "My Apps" section, after looking for/finding an update from Candy Crush... Crazy Amazon App Store! :S
    Angry Birds Transformers no longer available from Amazon for the Passport.-img_20150525_214124.png

05-25-15 09:43 PM
    The world almost ended

Blackberry Passport running 10.3.2.680
    05-25-15 09:45 PM
    And a few minutes later, after updating Candy Crush it's gone again... This is unbelievable, Amazon, what the heck is wrong with your app store???
    Angry Birds Transformers no longer available from Amazon for the Passport.-img_20150525_214518.png

05-25-15 09:46 PM
    There is nothing wrong with the Amazon app store, 'you're not using nor browsing it right' (to coin an insult)

Honestly I don't think anything is wrong, I think this is done on purpose further to exploit any disdain for anything BlackBerry. This is not a partnership that will help BlackBerry, it hurts the userbase irregardles of how small in global numbers we are to the bigger two platforms, we're a dedicated bunch.

Amazon waited for the official announcement that it'll host the majority of consumer apps and they started this crap!

Mr. Chen check yourself with Amazon before they wreck yourself - give them the boot as the only hosted app store pre-loaded and offer a more renowned solution that will vet the apps the offer across all devices in BB10 on a monthly basis for testing.

Posted by BlackBerry accept no compromise!
    JG_Agustin and oldsoul123 like this.
    05-25-15 09:52 PM