Thanks to cobalt for patching Google Play Services and lucky patcher, I finally got to connect my android wear smartwatch. But the main function 'voice' isn't working. Have installed Google voice search which works on phone but smartwatch fails to function. Any experts on how watch links to commands? Also, android notifications aren't bypassing. Hope cobalt does his trick with wear too!
    Android Wear connected. But...-img_20150205_111248.png

Posted via CB10
    02-04-15 11:47 PM
    Still nice that you managed to pair. Would you mind explaining how you did that?
    02-05-15 04:31 AM
    Still nice that you managed to pair. Would you mind explaining how you did that?
    Install cobalt's Google ID, Google Play services and install patched Android Wear apk (patch with Cobalt's Lucky Patcher). Reset your watch, setup with your phone. And don't forget to install Google Search app via snap as well before launching Android Wear app. Done!
    There will always be a pop-up on launching Android Wear app to update it (though it's updated). You can click Yes and go back to app quickly to bypass it.

Posted via CB10
    02-05-15 05:19 AM
    What OS are you on, and what android wear .apk? Can you get text, BBM, and caller ID notifications? I do not care about voice search.

I was not able to get android wear to run at all with any amount of patching. The upgrade box would pop up, but then the app would minimize out when you click yes and pop right back up when you open it.

It would throw this error when patched, then show as unavailable for device when I try to upgrade/redownload.
    Android Wear connected. But...-img_20150108_162113.png

Posted in CB10 from my amazing SQUARE OG Passport
    02-05-15 06:05 AM
    What OS are you on, and what android wear .apk? Can you get text, BBM, and caller ID notifications? I do not care about voice search.

I was not able to get android wear to run at all with any amount of patching. The upgrade box would pop up, but then the app would minimize out when you click yes and pop right back up when you open it.

It would throw this error when patched, then show as unavailable for device when I try to upgrade/redownload.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20150108_162113.png 
Views:	675 
Size:	65.7 KB 
ID:	331941

I'm on PassportSQW100-1/10.3.1.2072 with latest app version but its not the reason. I get the same pop-up. Just try to go back to android wear app as fast as you can and hit ok again.

And no! Notifications doesn't appear. They would if BlackBerry wouldn't tweak android's notifications tray to appear in hub. Coz when I load a launcher, there aren't any app notifications which I believe they used to appear before. So basically, android notifications are shifted to BlackBerry os by a trigger. do some trials and let me know if you succeed even a step ahead

Posted via CB10
    02-05-15 08:55 AM
    That attempt was on 1154, haven't tried on 2072.

May be worth tinkering with again.

02-05-15 09:25 AM
    You probably need to install the very last version of patched Google Play Services (6.6.03) (thanks Cobalt)
    02-05-15 09:36 AM
    You probably need to install the very last version of patched Google Play Services (6.6.03) (thanks Cobalt)
    Yep! the latest one adds so much

Posted via CB10
    02-05-15 09:54 AM
    Yep! the latest one adds so much

Posted via CB10
    just to clarify, which smart watch did you pair? and can you confirm which notifications come through to the watch.

thanks!
    02-11-15 10:45 PM
    just to clarify, which smart watch did you pair? and can you confirm which notifications come through to the watch.

thanks!
    LG G watch. No notifications yet! I seriously want Cobalt to do his tricks with wearable app. It has come all this way, just needs some more tweaking.

Posted via CB10
    02-12-15 01:07 AM
    Where can I find it ?

Edit : https://drive.bitcasa.com/send/ECRmU...I7zPHL_Sj-NL6-

Posted via CB10
    02-12-15 09:53 PM
    Thanks to cobalt for patching Google Play Services and lucky patcher, I finally got to connect my android wear smartwatch. But the main function 'voice' isn't working. Have installed Google voice search which works on phone but smartwatch fails to function. Any experts on how watch links to commands? Also, android notifications aren't bypassing. Hope cobalt does his trick with wear too!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20150205_111248.png 
Views:	422 
Size:	406.5 KB 
ID:	331907

Posted via CB10
    We are now in the same exact boat! Running 10.3.1.2243 and latest Play Services 6.6 by cobalt.

The watch can pair perfectly, however, nothing is being sync, not even the clock time. At least it is a start!

@Cobalt would you be able to help on that?

Posted via CB10
    02-12-15 10:17 PM
    I've managed to get my device paired but not connected. I just received a message "QNXInvokeProxy isn't responding. Do you want to close it?" Has anyone seen this?

After checking my Passport, it actually shows that it's connected in the BB bluetooth settings menu...but doesn't show connected on the smart watch, which is an ASUS Zen Watch.
    04-15-15 10:30 AM