Hi finally found this thread. i updated the lates passport software because it was popping up each time i opened the phone to use.

How do i remove an email id from Google play? i initially had a Google password. For some reason i opened another account and although I'm using the older account, Google play keeps asking me to login using the new account.

Then, finally, snap. How do i get this thing working. i liked snap. It was better than cobalts which was longwinded and frustrating. i still think snap has been the best sideload. It worked very well for a long time!
    09-29-16 08:26 PM
    This is such a shame. Someone asks something. It is neglected. Ah well. i will continue to ask, in good faith.

None of the apps work. Uber says network error. Lyft said google play services is not working. Without that working how did i download the app?!!

Now I'm unable to add hotmail/live/outlook whatever it is, to be logged into the hub. It keeps saying that there is some change in password or that it needs update.

Do we have anything else to work on, other than cobalt. I've been stressed since using cobalt. Snap used to so straightforward. Are they back on feet?
    01-22-17 04:01 AM
    This is such a shame. Someone asks something. It is neglected. Ah well. i will continue to ask, in good faith.

None of the apps work. Uber says network error. Lyft said google play services is not working. Without that working how did i download the app?!!

Now I'm unable to add hotmail/live/outlook whatever it is, to be logged into the hub. It keeps saying that there is some change in password or that it needs update.

Do we have anything else to work on, other than cobalt. I've been stressed since using cobalt. Snap used to so straightforward. Are they back on feet?
    It seems apps for you are a necessity. Spare yourself further hassle and get an Android or iOS device.
    Snap doesn't work on 10.3.3. Developer promised a fix weeks ago but hasn't been heard from since then.
    Android runtime for BB10 is forever stuck on 4.3. Expect more apps to go wonky as time goes by.
    01-22-17 05:02 AM
    Make sure two factor authentication is disabled in your email accounts as it is not supported yet on many mobile devices.

Posted via CB10
    01-29-17 11:52 AM
    Make sure two factor authentication is disabled in your email accounts as it is not supported yet on many mobile devices.

Posted via CB10
    Those services provide app passwords to deal with clients too antiquated to handle 2FA.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-ca/...p-verification
    01-29-17 11:56 AM
    Could you please tell me how to log into snap? I gave the same password of my Google and logged but after a lil saying your password is changed try again....::

Posted via CB10
    02-17-17 11:32 PM
    Could you please tell me how to log into snap? I gave the same password of my Google and logged but after a lil saying your password is changed try again....::

Posted via CB10
    I can tell you you'd probably have a much easier time, using Cobalt's way:

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...g-page-965257/
    02-17-17 11:39 PM
    Conite, thanks for your help in this forum. Are you the main contact while dealing with Android apps running on BB10?
    02-18-17 05:53 PM
    Conite, thanks for your help in this forum. Are you the main contact while dealing with Android apps running on BB10?
    Nothing official, but I'm happy to help.
    02-18-17 05:59 PM
109 ... 345