Ok I have downloaded these files in both zip form and in its original form to something called mega. it was recommended by someone on one of the threads

But I cannot see any way of downloading it to my phone

Do I have to download as zip or the original format. I somehow don't think they would open on my phone. My phone says "cannot open this file" for almost everything I have downloaded so far!

Can I not just download this directly into my phone?
    06-20-16 01:21 AM
    Use sachesi or Darcy tool to sideload the two files android runtime
    06-20-16 01:24 AM
    Use sachesi or Darcy tool to sideload the two files android runtime
    This sachesi is not even opening on my computer

will appreciate if someone could help me transfering these files to the phone.
    Attached Thumbnails Android runtime update advice?-untitled1.png   Android runtime update advice?-untitled.png  
    06-20-16 01:37 AM
    How exactly can they be transfered to the phone please thanks? right now they are on my laptop
    06-20-16 01:38 AM
    To install the Google Play Store from Cobalt's thread or going to BlackBerry World to get the updated Android runtime, your PC is not involved in any way. Do not use your PC as it will hinder any progress.

Do every single step from your Passport. And yes, it can unzip a zip file if you long press and select unzip.
    bb2016 likes this.
    06-20-16 01:42 AM
    This sachesi is not even opening on my computer

will appreciate if someone could help me transfering these files to the phone.
    What did you use to install Snap?
    Mecca EL likes this.
    06-20-16 05:27 AM
    I have been attempting to download cobalt's files since 17 hours. It has so far been an epic fail.

Not a single file would either install or work. It has been drawing blank pages.
    So finally I was advised to look at this link If you've been unable to download the Android Runtime update, try now! | CrackBerry.com
    You are confusing everyone by writing confusing sentences.
    First you said Cobalt files
    Which file BTW ? Name them
    Then you said not a single file either Install_Which file BTW or work and then drawing blank page_of what?
    First not a single file then Either and then Or and then Blank ?
    Lastly you talked about Android runtime ?
    Now if you still unable to land on Android RunTime page then Please first open following link on in your mobile :
    If you've been unable to download the Android Runtime update, try now! | CrackBerry.com
    Then click
    "click on the URL leading to the update"
    of 2nd paragraph.
    Everything in native browsers mobile mode.
    Then download and install.
    Please note that you can not see anything in case you try to open installed files.
    Hope it works.
    06-20-16 06:18 AM
    What did you use to install Snap?
    Installing snap was straightfoward, it was downloaded and stayed at the bottom of the page, ready to be dragged into the mobile files, which were opened up, using the develop mode. I used google chrome.
    06-20-16 06:42 AM
    Installing snap was straightfoward, it was downloaded and stayed at the bottom of the page, ready to be dragged into the mobile files, which were opened up, using the develop mode. I used google chrome.
    Sideload the android runtime the same way
    BigBadWulf, bb2016 and Mecca EL like this.
    06-20-16 06:46 AM
    Excellent! Use the same to install the two files I gave you.
    bb2016 likes this.
    06-20-16 06:47 AM
    Google Chrome has always been my default... just use to it from my PlayBook days.

But I'd take a little time to look both Saches and Darcy's Tools over when you have this problem fixed. Both have their own uses.
    bb2016 likes this.
    06-20-16 02:43 PM
    Many thanks. I was partly successful in that I managed to upload it as I would, snap.

However the installation shows failure:
    Attached Thumbnails Android runtime update advice?-ufile.png  
    06-20-16 03:33 PM
    Maybe if you unzip the compressed folder....
    Bla1ze and bb2016 like this.
    06-20-16 03:38 PM
    Maybe if you unzip the compressed folder....
    thanks, but I did both. The unzipped brought the error 533 and the zipped upload caused the error 810
    06-20-16 04:00 PM
    thanks, but I did both. The unzipped brought the error 533 and the zipped upload caused the error 810
    Use 7zip. After install just right-click and extract.

32-bit Windows

64-bit Windows

*If unknown which to install, hold the Windows key and press Break in the top right of your keyboard.
    bb2016 likes this.
    06-20-16 04:20 PM
    Use 7zip. After install just right-click and extract.

32-bit Windows

64-bit Windows

*If unknown which to install, hold the Windows key and press Break in the top right of your keyboard.
    I don't know how to use this. But anyway I have extracted files and attempting to upload it. It has been saying "Install Debug Token both android bar files from 2813 " for the past 10 minutes
    06-20-16 05:02 PM
    Is this normal?
    Attached Thumbnails Android runtime update advice?-ufile.png  
    06-20-16 05:03 PM
    Hey thanks all. It has successfully uploaded!

But now I must return to my phone and look up what exactly please?
    06-20-16 05:14 PM
    i think ifound out. i went to software updates and clicked on updates and it is currently being updated! I hope I can now download and use of cobalt's applications without a fuss
    06-20-16 05:23 PM
    i think ifound out. i went to software updates and clicked on updates and it is currently being updated! I hope I can now download and use of cobalt's applications without a fuss
    No. You just replaced the fixed Runtime with the official buggy one.
    Mecca EL likes this.
    06-20-16 05:27 PM
    No. You just replaced the fixed Runtime with the official buggy one.
    i say things from my perspective

you didn't understand what I said

what I meant it is that I didn't know where to look for the downloaded files that the moderator sent me

I went to software updates and clicked on it and it said that I had two files waiting and I downloaded them

now don't be such an utter bore, allow me to celebrate. i am getting somewhere with this!! it is a huge step for me. you shall not spoil my journey

now off to next step: to cobalt thread to see what he has got to offer.
    06-20-16 05:35 PM
    i say things from my perspective

you didn't understand what I said

what I meant it is that I didn't know where to look for the downloaded files that the moderator sent me

I went to software updates and clicked on it and it said that I had two files waiting and I downloaded them

now don't be such an utter bore, allow me to celebrate. i am getting somewhere with this!! it is a huge step for me. you shall not spoil my journey

now off to next step: to cobalt thread to see what he has got to offer.
    What he said was you undid your progress. You're back at square one.

Posted by one of the CrackBerry apps.
    06-20-16 06:06 PM
    this is not true because my software is updated
    06-20-16 06:49 PM
    I just don't understand. You guys asked me to upload I did all that. now why are you saying that I have undid the progress? Explain yourself instead of talking in riddles please thanks
    06-20-16 06:52 PM
    I just don't understand. You guys asked me to upload I did all that. now why are you saying that I have undid the progress? Explain yourself instead of talking in riddles please thanks
    Reload the bar file but DO NOT install the "update" notification you get.
    bb2016 likes this.
    06-20-16 07:07 PM
109 1234 ...