09-13-15 01:00 PM
27 12
tools
    I use the Ing app.
    It works perfect.
    My boyfriend want the rabobank app but it dont works.
    It stays on White screen.

And I have a blackberry z10.

Posted via CB10
    I also use a Z10 with the Rabobank App installed with snap. I reconize the white screen issue. The trick is to wait, stay om the white screen dont let the screen go to standby and if you get a message that the App doesnít respond press the wait button. After a few minutes the App should continue. It's all about patience!!
    04-06-15 09:37 AM
    TSY#CB: Can you please tell me what I'm possibly doing wrong in regards to the AMEX app? I've downloaded it fine, no issues. I can enter my username and password, no issues. It's when I get to the 2nd page of the app, the notifications page. It hangs up and will not move from here. It's the page to allow AMEX to send notifications and I assume I need to check a box or two..but the screen is froze up. I can't get it to move either up or down, sideways, etc...I've uninstalled the app a couple of times and reinstalled always the same issue. I've also hidden the black bar, but no use. What did you do I can't? Thanks in advance.
    Hi there, apologies for a response almost a year later - totally did not see this. Perhaps you've ironed out your issues, but I do know that I only get banking apps fr Amazon's App Store. As I last recall, the App Store needs to be sideloaded. Quite often, I'd say on a quarterly basis, one of the banking apps needs a version update. Sometimes it's not the app itself, but the App Store that needs updating without which the app won't run. I use Amex, Chase, Citi, PayPal, Amazon, eBay, all native android.

SQC100-3 | 10.3.2.858
    09-13-15 01:00 PM
27 12