pls am having issues with andriod apps....when I try to delete or uninstal them, they dont completely get uninstalled. An andriod launcher, play store or assistant still shows them installed...I really need help as it seems they occupy device space and drain the battery. Am using a z30

Posted via CB10
    01-09-16 08:11 AM
    pls am having issues with andriod apps....when I try to delete or uninstal them, they dont completely get uninstalled. An andriod launcher, play store or assistant still shows them installed...I really need help as it seems they occupy device space and drain the battery. Am using a z30

Posted via CB10
    That is a well known issue in the latest update. The solution is also well known and posted in several places. Start here: http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?p=12161343
    Search and read.
    01-09-16 08:31 AM
    That is a well known issue in the latest update. The solution is also well known and posted in several places. Start here: http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?p=12161343
    Search and read.
    Please dear...thanks for the link. can u help me with the right steps on how to replace the andriod bar with this one.. do I need a pc for it or anything?. Not really used to or familiar with these stuffs and I dont want to make a costly mistake. Thanks

Posted via CB10
    01-10-16 03:20 PM
    You need a computer and a program called sachesi, Google it.

Posted via CB10
    01-10-16 04:54 PM
    If one puts on the "uninstaller" apk, then can I put the update back on (I sideloaded 2813 android RT&shell files) or must we wait for the high holy hoo hah of BlackBerry to authorize a fix for what he and his minions broke with 2836 (including messing up some OTG apparently)... anyone know?

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by patapoof; 01-11-16 at 11:22 PM.
    01-10-16 06:10 PM
    You need a computer and a program called sachesi, Google it.

Posted via CB10
    Okay thanks....but I do I get instructions on how to use the program and do the replacement?.is it hectic?

Posted via CB10
    01-10-16 08:21 PM
    Download it, connect to USB and then drag and drop the files. Pretty straight forward.

Posted via CB10
    01-10-16 08:43 PM
    Download it, connect to USB and then drag and drop the files. Pretty straight forward.

Posted via CB10
    Aww..okay bro...after the process, would the o.s reinstall or reboot?..do I need to do a backup first against losing items?

Posted via CB10
    01-11-16 01:13 AM
    Aww..okay bro...after the process, would the o.s reinstall or reboot?..do I need to do a backup first against losing items?

Posted via CB10
    You can do a backup if you want but in this case it really isn't necessary. In Sachesi make sure the Install Newer Files is unchecked. Once the two bar files have been installed you will have to reboot the phone yourself.
    01-11-16 05:43 AM
    Okay bro...thanks so much...I will go try it out and drop a comment bout it...I really hope It fixes it...also BlackBerry native apps which have hub integration gat lil issue too when uninstalled. In hub, u would still see the app though its blank

Posted via CB10
    01-11-16 06:12 AM
    Search and read.
    Hi bro...sachesi shows system error message when ran. And the andriod bar files which was said to be two is only one showing and its "systemandriodshell 10.3.2.231.bar"...saw no other file

Posted via CB10
    01-12-16 08:43 AM
    Link to Android bar files from 2813:

https://mega.nz/#!9JIhFIyJ!GYnFXMeLD...bjpSCZBeHP1ueQ

Don't forget to hard reset after loading them.

Copied from another post... unzip'em, drag & drop into Sachesi & boom, bro
    01-12-16 08:52 AM
    Link to Android bar files from 2813:

https://mega.nz/#!9JIhFIyJ!GYnFXMeLD...bjpSCZBeHP1ueQ

Don't forget to hard reset after loading them.

Copied from another post... unzip'em, drag & drop into Sachesi & boom, bro
    Thanks but when I open your link in MEGA, it say "invalid argument"..this stuff is really giving me a hard tym

Posted via CB10
    01-12-16 10:55 AM