Just about every day I get a notification from the Amazon Appstore with the title "New App Updates Available". When I select the notification and open it, it shows that there is 1 update available. Selecting the update opens up the Appstore which automatically tries to install the Craigslist app. The installation never completes. If I start the Appstore myself, then select My Apps, then Device, it shows all of my Appstore apps, and that it's trying to install the Craigslist app, which never completes. Either way, I've never attempted to install the Craigslist app. It just showed up one day as a notification that the app needed to be updated.

Any suggestions on how to stop the Appstore from constantly attempting to install the Craigslist app? It never completes the installation so I can't remove / delete the app.

Blackberry Z30
    OS Version 10.3.1.1865
    Appstore Version: 17.0001.894.0C_647000110

I'm new to this forum, so any help is very much appreciated. Please let me know if you need any additional information.

Thanks!

Chris
    05-26-15 08:54 PM
    Go to your phone's Device Monitor, look for the Amazon App Store to select it, then tap 'Clear Data'. That will effectively reset the App Store.
    Go to your phone's Device Monitor, look for the Amazon App Store to select it, then tap 'Clear Data'. That will effectively reset the App Store.
    cada_junk likes this.
    05-26-15 09:11 PM
    Thanks for the quick reply!

Clearing the data within Device Monitor worked! When I restarted the App Store and logged back in, it completed the Craigslist installation, which I then deleted.

Thanks for your help!

Chris
    05-27-15 06:17 AM