If the landfill offered you "free" garbage, would you load up your Lexus?
    05-14-15 06:51 AM
    Definitely. That being said, I also have an N5 to load crap on.
    05-14-15 08:11 AM
    Last time there were freebies on Amazon, I got a game that normally costs $6.

Now, Snap is showing an update available (and I verified it on Google Play on my PC). But Amazon says no update available

And of course Snap will not do the update because I did not purchase the app from Google.

I have emailed Jim Muir to ask how to get the update notification removed from Snap - no response yet.

So why no update from Amazon? Maybe because it was a freebie and they it the dev expect the app to be purchased if you want uodates.

Honestly, if I could uninstall Amazon Appstore and the Amazon "regular" store apps, I would probably do so - even though I keep killing them with Task Manager, they reopen in the background.

Z10 /3 - 10.3.2.500 - AT&T (posted via CB10)
    05-14-15 08:50 AM
    Last time there were freebies on Amazon, I got a game that normally costs $6.

Now, Snap is showing an update available (and I verified it on Google Play on my PC). But Amazon says no update available

And of course Snap will not do the update because I did not purchase the app from Google.

I have emailed Jim Muir to ask how to get the update notification removed from Snap - no response yet.

So why no update from Amazon? Maybe because it was a freebie and they it the dev expect the app to be purchased if you want uodates.

Honestly, if I could uninstall Amazon Appstore and the Amazon "regular" store apps, I would probably do so - even though I keep killing them with Task Manager, they reopen in the background.

Z10 /3 - 10.3.2.500 - AT&T (posted via CB10)
    Try installing Mobogenie and see if it will update it. I have found that they are quicker with updates, and with that app it doesn't matter what store you got the app from, it will recognize it, and update it, so long as the version you are using hasn't been modified in some way.

PaulJ
    05-15-15 09:57 PM