I don't know if this app is on Android, but I thought I'd just ask. This app was my favourite on OS 6. It has so many functions. Can anyone tell me if it'll conmme to BB10?

If this app isn't available, does anyone have a good alternative?

Posted via CB10
    05-23-13 08:44 PM
    you can get ColorID or Hub++
    05-23-13 08:48 PM
    I know but that's only one future of many, and not the one I want to get it for Have searched for similar apps but they're just not available.

Posted via CB10
    05-24-13 04:54 AM
    I know but that's only one future of many, and not the one I want to get it for Have searched for similar apps but they're just not available.

Posted via CB10
    Message the developer..

Posted from my Z10
    05-25-13 10:43 PM
    The API's are not all there, so even if they did make a BB10 app it wouldn't be as advanced as BBOS. It'd be more like Average OS & LED

Posted with my AT&T BlackBerry Z10
    05-26-13 07:06 AM
    Thanks, I can't find an email but posted on the Advance OS & LED Facebook page.

I know not all futures might be possible for BB10 (yet) but I hope he's willing to try it.

Posted via CB10
    05-26-13 05:42 PM
    Hi i'm not sure if im on the right forum. im having trouble with my led. im using advanced led and OS and i love it until recently. im not sure if its the app or just my phone. it started when i downloaded kakaotalk and wechat. led will blink whenever i receive a message, may it be BBM, SMS, kakaotalk or wechat, that's not the problem. but the blink will stop whenever i press any key. usually the light will only stop when i opened the app or read the message. i tried uninstalling all my apps and themes, reboot, removed my battery and installed it again but its still the same. how can i set it up again so that the blink will only stop once i opened the message or app not when i press any key? any help?
    05-26-13 11:37 PM
    Hi i'm not sure if im on the right forum. im having trouble with my led. im using advanced led and OS and i love it until recently. im not sure if its the app or just my phone. it started when i downloaded kakaotalk and wechat. led will blink whenever i receive a message, may it be BBM, SMS, kakaotalk or wechat, that's not the problem. but the blink will stop whenever i press any key. usually the light will only stop when i opened the app or read the message. i tried uninstalling all my apps and themes, reboot, removed my battery and installed it again but its still the same. how can i set it up again so that the blink will only stop once i opened the message or app not when i press any key? any help?
    This is a bb10 forum post

Posted with my AT&T BlackBerry Z10
    05-27-13 01:13 AM
    You're not in the right forum but it doesn't matter. The app Advanced OS & LED allows you to set specific led colour / rhythms for every contact, app or account. You probably have to change something in the settings there. The app does have an awful lot of options, you probably find the answer there. Good luck!

Posted via CB10
    05-27-13 06:39 PM
    I don't know if this app is on Android, but I thought I'd just ask. This app was my favourite on OS 6. It has so many functions. Can anyone tell me if it'll conmme to BB10?

If this app isn't available, does anyone have a good alternative?

Posted via CB10
    If you opened my app, then pressed menu, and selected "About", you would have seen my email address

To answer your question, i dont make apps for android or Iphone, and so far i did not make my app available for bb10.

As mentioned by others, bebuzz or hub++ are good apps for LED notifications, as for the other features in my app, its not going to be easy to find them on bb10 due to many different reasons.

Its only natural that i will make advance os and led available on bb10 phones, however im waiting until bb10 becomes more feature rich from a utilities developer point of view, this might take another year or so.

i know this is not the answer your looking for, but hope this helps.

Sultan
    05-29-13 04:15 PM
    If you opened my app, then pressed menu, and selected "About", you would have seen my email address

To answer your question, i dont make apps for android or Iphone, and so far i did not make my app available for bb10.

As mentioned by others, bebuzz or hub++ are good apps for LED notifications, as for the other features in my app, its not going to be easy to find them on bb10 due to many different reasons.

Its only natural that i will make advance os and led available on bb10 phones, however im waiting until bb10 becomes more feature rich from a utilities developer point of view, this might take another year or so.

Sultan
    Thanks for your reply, I didn't know you'd be on here! Unfortunately I cannot open the app on my Torch anymore as I lent it to a friend.

I know I'll be sticking to my Z10 for at least two years, so I'll be happy to wait for your app and use the alternatives for now. Nice to know it will come someday.

I hope you make many more great apps and hopefully also for BB10. Thanks again!

Posted via CB10
    05-29-13 06:12 PM

Sultan
    Your app was the first thing I looked for when I upgraded to a Q10. I miss all of my customizations that I had by using Advanced OS and LED. I feel a little crippled now.

I am using Hub++ for LED/Sound profiles, but as mentioned by kimoi, this is just scratching the surface of all I was able to do with my old BB.

Looking forward to your future developments. Please keep us posted when you are able to start programming for the advanced features of BB10. Hopefully, BlackBerry 10.2 gets us closer!
    08-19-13 10:11 AM

Sultan
    I would be happy to beta test for you, Z10 on STL100-4...PM me...

Rockin' 10.2.0.1323... Unlocked Runtime
    08-28-13 02:43 AM
    I know I responded to your reply a long time ago, just wanted to let you know that I'm still rooting for the app to hopefully arrive on BB10 someday, and I'm sure with me, there are many others

Sultan
    Mecca EL likes this.
    02-02-14 10:21 AM
    I miss Advanced OS & LED the most from OS7 and lower.

Hope that the API's needed come sooner rather than later.

Posted via CB10
    kimoi likes this.
    02-03-14 01:01 PM
    MAN! Saw this in the current threads and got all excited! Thought Sultan had an announcement to make. Can you just imagine Sultan responding to user suggestions and tweaking BB10 as rapidly as he did for BBOS? A guy can dream, can't he?

He did so much to make our good old BBOS customizable and tweaked. Anyone still on legacy BBs, make sure you get this on your phone.

If you are still on here Sultan, thanks for making my legacy BBs so much better than they would have been without AOSLED! Hope to see something from you soon on BB10.
    Mecca EL and kimoi like this.
    02-03-14 01:14 PM