I've never worn a holster but I'm looking to purchase a Passport holster since the device is just too big to carry in jean pockets. During the week its in a suit jacket pocket but on weekends I'm afraid of putting too much pressure being applied to the device in fitted jeans. My wife tells me its nerdy or 90s to have a holster yet it seems like a lot of holsters are still being manufactured which makes me think its not a fashion error to wear them. What does the CB community say about that?
    I wear a holster while in uniform or basketball shorts with my classic (otterbox defender). In jeans I just throw it in a front or back pocket. That's mainly because I carry my HK usp and extra mag on my belt.

Posted via CB10
    01-27-16 12:52 PM
    Who cares! If you want to wear a holster then do so, if people don't like it then F#$+ em..

Aaron's #BlackBerryZ10 🔟🆒
    niumxp likes this.
    02-05-16 05:23 PM
    I wear holster for my Passport, and I really don't think anyone cares...

Posted via my incredible Passport
    03-08-16 07:33 PM
    Carry a kimber ultra 45acp in a desantis super fly in my front pocket and my z30 in the left cargo pocket. It all works out lol.

Posted via CB10
    Big pockets!! Not what I'd think as concealable.

Posted via CB10
    03-08-16 07:35 PM
    I've had otterbox holstersS fail on me. One belt clip broke and the other kept dumping my phone. I threw the holster away. They worked better for me with smaller phones

Posted via CB10
    03-08-16 07:38 PM
    Belt clipping my whole life, sometimes it is a convenient thing, sometimes I just like to see my BlackBerry logo holster shining off reflections yeah still a BlackBerry guy"

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    BBRYQ10 likes this.
    03-08-16 07:48 PM
    Know of any holsters for Z10

Posted via CB10
    09-16-16 09:26 AM
    So... It's 2016 now and I have no issues with wearing Q10 in the holster.
    Probably I'll buy a holster for my new Passport SE as well.
    09-17-16 11:57 AM
    I always carried my Q10 in a holster on my belt. I just think it's very practical for phone protection, easy access, and not having to worry about where my phone might be. I just bought a holster for my Classic as well.
    02-14-17 03:08 PM
    I always carried my Q10 in a holster on my belt. I just think it's very practical for phone protection, easy access, and not having to worry about where my phone might be. I just bought a holster for my Classic as well.
    Well now it's 2017, so it's back in style.
    02-14-17 03:15 PM
    Can anyone suggest a sexy holster for BlackBerry pp se. I already have sedio

Sent from my Awesome BlackBerry Passport
    03-26-18 04:16 PM
    My wife tells me its nerdy or 90s to have a holster yet it seems like a lot of holsters are still being manufactured which makes me think its not a fashion error to wear them. What does the CB community say about that?
    I wear a holster for all of my phones . Nerdy and proud and not changing for anyone.
    dmlis likes this.
    03-28-18 08:30 AM
    I wear a holster for all of my phones . Nerdy and proud and not changing for anyone.
    I stopped wearing holsters couple years ago when our kids walked up to me in multiple public locations saying things like "yippee I yay cowboy and reach for the sky" or doing western imitations like John Wayne. Our adult kids were teaching young siblings with the cooperation of both my ex-wife and wife now. Apparently, the whole family held a holster intervention for me.
    kbz1960 and i_plod_an_dr_void like this.
    03-28-18 08:37 AM
    I am a proud holster user. I normally no longer wear it on my belt but I still live the functionality of one. There is also a profile on BB10 for a holster.

Posted via CB10
    dmlis likes this.
    03-28-18 08:37 AM
    Have 2 holsters, KeyOne and PRIV, wear them proudly, even with all the jokes from my kids and GF.

Been a Holster user since the early days of RIM devices...
    03-28-18 09:45 AM
    I've used holsters for all my phones, including my two Curves and now for my KEYᵒⁿᵉ. The one I use for my KEYᵒⁿᵉ is the Leap belt clip holster. It works great even though the flap magnet doesn't turn off the phone.
    03-28-18 09:56 AM
    I've used holsters for all my phones, including my two Curves and now for my KEYᵒⁿᵉ. The one I use for my KEYᵒⁿᵉ is the Leap belt clip holster. It works great even though the flap magnet doesn't turn off the phone.
    If you are looking for a holster designed specifically for the KeyOne take a look here. I have this one and while it doesn't mention it in the description, it DOES have a magnet to turn the screen off. $29.95 - I bought a spare, just in case...

https://www.amazon.com/Seidio-Spring...UvbUpU13160959
    03-28-18 11:29 AM
    If you are looking for a holster designed specifically for the KeyOne take a look here. I have this one and while it doesn't mention it in the description, it DOES have a magnet to turn the screen off. $29.95 - I bought a spare, just in case...

https://www.amazon.com/Seidio-Spring...UvbUpU13161114
    Thanks. I had a clip holster for my Passport. I liked it but several times the top clip would get caught on my cars seat belt and would get unclipped and go flying out of the car. It didn't have any damage thank goodness. The one I have for my KEYᵒⁿᵉ is a holster and keeps it secure plus protected from the rain.
    Last edited by Smokeaire; 03-29-18 at 02:32 AM.
    03-28-18 04:49 PM
    Can anyone suggest a sexy holster
    That’s a contradiction in terms.
    03-28-18 09:07 PM
    That’s a contradiction in terms.
    Hey now....

They an be sexy in the right lighting and if you can control the load balancing issues of having device(s) on one hip.
    03-29-18 09:50 AM
    I especially like the bulge the Seidio Surface holster causes under a suit.
    03-29-18 11:15 AM
    I especially like the bulge the Seidio Surface holster causes under a suit.
    I'd rather have something else cause the bulge under my suit.
    03-29-18 11:30 AM
    I'd rather have something else cause the bulge under my suit.
    HA! Thanks for that info
    03-29-18 11:34 AM
    I used BBOS devices and Q10 with holsters almost daily. Still miss those (not OEM) holsters with built in batteries for Bold 9700, I wish such accessories were available for modern smartphones.
    Then I tried holsters with Passport... Didn't work for me, unfortunately. I have to shift, to move it too often under my wear especially when I was sitting. My Passport remains in pockets for now. But it's just me.
    04-01-18 09:04 AM
    I used BBOS devices and Q10 with holsters almost daily. Still miss those (not OEM) holsters with built in batteries for Bold 9700, I wish such accessories were available for modern smartphones.
    Then I tried holsters with Passport... Didn't work for me, unfortunately. I have to shift, to move it too often under my wear especially when I was sitting. My Passport remains in pockets for now. But it's just me.
    Maybe they should have made a suit sling holster for the passport, like the kind the suits used on cop shows (if you're a suit or jacket guy). Given the size of the Passport I could see the belt buckle might be a slight problem. Tho the passport fits perfectly in the inside suit jacket pocket.
    04-04-18 03:06 PM
80 1234