How do I install them on my Q10 (running OS 10.2.1.1925). I tried 1 market but they wanted me to sign up for membership. Mean while I have amazon app store but want another option

Posted via CB10
    01-01-14 03:31 PM
    Or you can Download Snap
    01-01-14 08:55 PM
    Just download app. And push to install

Posted via CB10
    01-06-14 06:19 AM
    Where do I download the app from? Thats really my question. The link that you posted here just takes me to another thread and a post about a snap error

Posted via CB10
    01-06-14 07:29 AM
    Just go to the web page of the store and look for a download button and there you go.

Posted via my Z10STL100-1/10.2.1.1925
    01-06-14 08:02 AM
    The download button is near the top right, hit download from your device and the app will install. Allowing you to shop and install apps straight from your phone.

Posted via CB10
    ikyper likes this.
    01-06-14 09:55 AM
    The download button is near the top right, hit download from your device and the app will install. Allowing you to shop and install apps straight from your phone.

Posted via CB10
    I'm not understanding. Sorry. How do I get to a screen to download SNAP, before the step to imstall?

Posted via CB10
    01-06-14 12:55 PM
    Here is the entire process.

http://m.crackberry.com/sideload-app...-google-chrome

The link above gives details for sideloading BAR files.

After you've installed the Chrome Extension (Step 1 in the link) on your computer, go to http://m.crackberry.com/snap-blackbe...-apk-downloads

Scroll down and click on the link for "taps into an API". This will bring you to a new page. Register an account on the website and download the file to your computer.

Once downloaded, go back to the first link I posted and start at Step 2

Posted via CB10
    01-06-14 02:08 PM
    Thanks. I'm familiar with sideloading bar files. I will check out the link when I get to my computer. I really appreciate it

Posted via CB10
    01-06-14 02:49 PM
    1mobile doesn't require anything. Launch site on bb10 device on the right side there is a download link.
    01-06-14 03:07 PM
    I did as you said, went thru the registration process. It too me back yo a page that displayed my API key and then had some options underneath, one of them being Android Market (others were z api here, ASDA, Dominos etc.). I clicked on the Android option, took me to another screen with a few options, such as download apk, getdownloadlink and search. Each one had a orange button that said obsolete. Not sure where I went wrong

Here is the entire process.

Sideload Android apps to your BlackBerry 10 device using Google Chrome | CrackBerry.com

The link above gives details for sideloading BAR files.

After you've installed the Chrome Extension (Step 1 in the link) on your computer, go to Snap for BlackBerry 10 offers quick Android APK downloads | CrackBerry.com

Scroll down and click on the link for "taps into an API". This will bring you to a new page. Register an account on the website and download the file to your computer.

Once downloaded, go back to the first link I posted and start at Step 2

Posted via CB10
    01-06-14 05:36 PM
    I did as you said, went thru the registration process. It too me back yo a page that displayed my API key and then had some options underneath, one of them being Android Market (others were z api here, ASDA, Dominos etc.). I clicked on the Android option, took me to another screen with a few options, such as download apk, getdownloadlink and search. Each one had a orange button that said obsolete. Not sure where I went wrong
    Try the link on this page.

http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...-2-1-a-874153/
    01-06-14 06:32 PM
    Got it! Works perfect, thank you!

ray689 likes this.
    01-06-14 08:28 PM
    Not working. I successfully downloaded and installed the SNAP bar file but here's what happens. I select the app that I want and download. Then a screen comes up with a button for open installer. I click the button and the screen fades but it doesn't seem to get past that

Posted via CB10
    01-06-14 08:54 PM
    That happened to me with a few but most of the ones I tried worked. Try to install some other apps. Candy Crush, Instagram, Bank of America, eBay (only because the Android eBay app runs better than the native BB app) all worked for me. I had a hard time installing Vine and GroupMe (but only for the Q10, GroupMe actually worked on my Z10).
    01-06-14 09:39 PM
    Also, if the app from Snap doesn't work, try the 1MobileMarket App store and the Amazon App store
    01-06-14 09:43 PM
    Amazon seems to work. I wanted snap as an alternative for apps that I can't find on Amazon. Thanks

Posted via CB10
    01-07-14 06:39 AM
    it happens that installer has issues, just reboot your phone, run SNAP again , this has two steps , first the downloader, second the installer you have to hit twice to go through the process,choose your app and hit first "Download" , after that hit "Install"
    01-07-14 09:17 PM
    Rebooted and retried. Same issue. Amazon app store works but can't get it to install from SNAP

Posted via CB10
    01-07-14 11:32 PM
    I've tried to download and install a number of different apps just to test. The download screen works fine but when I click on the button "open installer" it just fades and nothing happens. Anything that I try to install from Amazon installs fine nothing goes in from SNAP. If there another link to download snap? Maybe installing SNAP from a different download would work better

Posted via CB10
    01-08-14 06:38 AM