The dev alphas on the latest Beta .1675 EASILY last more than a day for me with development testing and constantly connected to WIFI. i also have some apps configured to pull in data like twitter and facebook so it is doing background work. I left 3 apps running in real time for hours with minimal battery loss.
    Lol. I think you people are missing the point.
    01-25-13 10:36 AM
    what 9900 are you using? when i'm on heavy use (ie. almost non stop calls/messaging/emails on an extra busy day) it won't even last half that time.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    Everyone who has used that phone even casually knows it will die under heavy usage. It's not really worth trying to debate that, since people will always lie just so they can make it seem better than it does. It happens on any tech forum that is device/OEM-centric, so not necessarily a bad thing. Just... expected.
    01-25-13 10:38 AM
    I guess Docomo is pretty good. With Berry Weather updating every 2 hours and Gtalk connected on normal cell I get 1.5 percent avg drain. My heavy usage pattern is definitely more data intensive than voice. I should have specified I'm sorry. It's a lot of browsing the internet and emails and BBM's and chatting with my brother on Gtalk (I've found I get less than 1 percent idle with Gtalk disconnected). This usually takes me into the 8 percent per hour drain rate. Maybe 30 minutes of phone calls a day.

what 9900 are you using? when i'm on heavy use (ie. almost non stop calls/messaging/emails on an extra busy day) it won't even last half that time.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    01-25-13 11:28 AM
    I hope at least with such capacity, BB10 will last through 10-12 hours a day before recharge
    01-30-13 02:30 AM
    Early reviews confirm what I said. It won't even get a full day of moderate to heavy usage with LTE. They say it's worse than competing LTE devices.

Sent from my AT&T Skyrocket using Tapatalk 2.
    01-30-13 11:26 AM
    Kevin!! How long does your battery last??
    01-30-13 04:59 PM
    Early reviews confirm what I said. It won't even get a full day of moderate to heavy usage with LTE. They say it's worse than competing LTE devices.
    Quack quack oops
    So much for battery life
    01-30-13 05:14 PM
    This really blows. The battery life of my 9900 is not very good as it is now and can't make it through the day without being charged up at least once. The early reviews say the Z10 won't make it all day which is a disappointment.
    01-30-13 06:05 PM
    First off - there are all kinds of definitions of "a day" on this thread and floating around the 'net. Can we please say that "a day" means a typical work day of 8-5pm? So 9 hours? By that definition the Z10 will go "a day" easily with moderate to heavy use. It will hold its own against any other platform with comparable screen dimensions and capability.
    01-30-13 06:14 PM
    8 hours of watching videos is not enough?

This really blows. The battery life of my 9900 is not very good as it is now and can't make it through the day without being charged up at least once. The early reviews say the Z10 won't make it all day which is a disappointment.
    01-30-13 11:32 PM
    I think there is much ado about nothing. The battery will be fine.
    01-30-13 11:58 PM
    Does anyone sell the batteries that you know of
    03-10-17 01:10 PM
    recently i was know that a online company have launched BlackBerry z10 battery above then 1800 mAh

Posted via CB-10 BlackBerry 10 [10.3.3. 1463]
    07-13-17 06:04 PM
88 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD