So i installed the 1mobile app on my phone, it ran ok, but i didn't really download anything from it.
    Paranoia hit me about it being unsafe, so i deleted it from the phone.
    Because of my location the snap store seems to suck in app selection (what they do have works flawless though,and the app itself is cool).
    At any rate, I decided to give 1mobile a chance and re-install it.
    I noticed already downloading the file from my browser seemed to go too quickly (as if it was in cached memory or something) , and when I tried reinstalling the app (1mobile apk) it starts processing then it hits me with "can't install this application "
    I tried downloading it from my desktop and passing the file over to my phone, when I do this method it works, the store is up, but when I try to download an app (click, download/install) it just sits there and does nothing.
    Anyone have any suggestions???
    When you delete an android app from your phone, does it really delete all files or does it leave crap behind?
    How can I get this to work again?
    I know it's not location because my wife has a Z10 and the 1mobile app works on her phone just fine

Posted via CB10
    02-01-14 05:17 AM
    I also noticed this, the 1mobile app is a bit buggy, if i download something the progressbar doesn't really work (sometimes it doesn't, sometimes it does), but i do get an alert that it has finished downloading, working progressbar or not.. Some apps indeed don't work. don't know why though
    02-01-14 05:30 AM
    It's starting to worry me a bit, if this thing isn't putting crap on my phone without me knowing it.
    I am going to give aptoide a try... maybe its safer/less buggy?

Posted via CB10
    02-01-14 05:42 AM
    You must download from wifi in the 1mobile ..

Posted via CB10
    02-01-14 07:38 AM
    You must download from wifi in the 1mobile ..

Posted via CB10
    Yes I am using wifi

Posted via CB10
    02-01-14 07:48 AM
    I don't know what could possibly be wrong, had an issue with the amazon appstore, nothing I did could solve it, since it works well with your wife's phone, you could always download the apps there and transfer them to your phone.

Or try any of the other options available, snap, amazon,aptoid, e.t.c

Plus, I've never used wifi on 1mobile ... just my cellular network and it works just fine.

Goodluck

Posted via CB10
    02-01-14 10:48 AM
    Somethings definitely up, i got aptoide, it starts a download than stops and says that the download stopped because of no "network connection"
    But i am on wifi and stuff, what the hell man

Posted via CB10
    02-01-14 01:57 PM
    Man....how frustrating can this be...i finally get a app download going, only to get this "parse error " very annoying...VERY
    Snap works flawless, but their selection of apps seem a bit underwhelming, probably my location

Posted via CB10
    02-01-14 02:33 PM
    Its pretty horrid, use amazon or snap
    02-01-14 06:09 PM
    Snap seems to work nicely, however the app selection is a little "dull"
    Amazon i keep getting a stuck progress bar and a "download pending "
    So again frustration

Posted via CB10
    02-01-14 06:41 PM
    Any ideas??? Anyone, is it not fully un installing when I remove it from the device?

Posted via CB10
    02-09-14 05:22 PM