Ok, just signed up for a ZML.com movie account, paid the $29.95 account charge via credit card. I got an emailed receipt from them showing they hit my credit card. I then logged into the site and tried to download a video, but it shows that my account has a zero balance. Am I missing something here? Anyone else have a similar experience? I've sent an inquiry to the website (this morning) but so far, have heard nothing. Thanks.
    12-24-08 01:14 PM
    You're putting your faith (and wallet) into an debateably illegal site, that uses russian laws as their savior from legality issues. Save your money and find "alternative" free means, considering you will be getting the same level of quality. And you already pay for your internet.

I wouldn't be expecting a speedy reply..if any reply.

PS: Dispute the charge.
    12-24-08 03:40 PM
    True dat. Those are very valid points. I admit I didn't do too much due diligence before pulling the trigger. But I did read up on others' experiences on crackberry, ect., and didn't see anything too negative. Oh well. Chalk it up to stupid tax.
    12-24-08 05:29 PM
    You're putting your faith (and wallet) into an debateably illegal site, that uses russian laws as their savior from legality issues. Save your money and find "alternative" free means, considering you will be getting the same level of quality. And you already pay for your internet.

I wouldn't be expecting a speedy reply..if any reply.

PS: Dispute the charge.
    I agree
    12-24-08 11:02 PM
    First 20 I spent went on my account right away. Today I put 30 on and have the same problem as you. Sent an email. Will see

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-24-08 11:24 PM
    Can you download straight to your phone from this website? Or download to a pc and load it to sd card?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-24-08 11:41 PM
    Update: got an email response from zml that basically said sometimes it takes time for the amount to appear on your account. Checked this morning and it does appear as credited to my zml account.

Opph20: I think the only way to do it is to download to pc and load to sd card, but I will defer to smarter folks on that one.
    12-25-08 08:44 AM
    Never have had ANY problems with that site, and I use it all the time. They have also always been prompt answering any questions that I have had.
    12-26-08 01:50 PM
    Looks as if ZML has gone to a monthly fee of $39.95 instead of paying per movie. They don't explain it and once I signed up for the free trial and clicked the link for the premium service to see what it was it automatically signed me up for it. I cancelled it right away... There are no postings for payments so I'll just have to wait to see how it hits my credit card. I think this site has turned into something really shady in regards to their billing practices as well as their Russian rules.
    12-17-09 12:38 PM
    Looks as if ZML has gone to a monthly fee of $39.95 instead of paying per movie. They don't explain it and once I signed up for the free trial and clicked the link for the premium service to see what it was it automatically signed me up for it. I cancelled it right away... There are no postings for payments so I'll just have to wait to see how it hits my credit card. I think this site has turned into something really shady in regards to their billing practices as well as their Russian rules.
    This site is shady alright as it is asking for too much personal information.....a perfect place for identity theft. I don't know why all of sudden we are getting so many threads on this web site. I wonder if it is a different way of promoting the web site.

By the way, this web site is not run by the Russian. It is owned by a Vietnamese guy. I will not put my credit card information there if I were you.
    12-17-09 05:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD