i did a search and can't seem to find anything so here goes.

i'm looking for a case that is similar to a zip up camera case for my storm. i'm wanting one that is fairly snug that i can modify to add magnets to put it to sleep but able to zip closed and keep it in my pocket without having the phone become a lint magnet. i have a BB pouch now but where it's open ended i get tons of lint in my phone, i can lessen it by putting the phone in open side of the pouch facing down but it only lessens it. i found one that was fairly close to what i wanted that is meant for a sony cyber-shot but the case is white and i'd prefer black if i can find one.

so i'm putting it out to the BB crowd, where can i find such a thing?

thanks
    Fly
    03-09-09 12:14 PM
    Bose in ear headphones come with a case large enough for the storm. Not leather, but it does zip all the way. Oh, and the headphones are the bomb! Once you get used to the feeling, they don't get jammed in, they sit in the cradle of your ear, you should fall in love with them. They aren't super loud, but they sound sweet.
    03-09-09 05:25 PM
    And it's black...
    03-09-09 05:27 PM
    there are probably digital camera cases you can get for cheap that would fit a storm well enough. there would also potentially be a wide variety of styles, colors, etc. as well. although come to think of it i dunno how pocketable they would be...
    03-09-09 05:31 PM
    i will look into the headphones, perhaps i can give them to my wife as i have bluetooth headphones that i absolutely love, and if nothing else a backup pair might be a good idea. i plan on looking around for a camera shop here in the local area to look for cases but i thought i would ask on here in the rare chance that others had the same idea i did.

thank you both for your help.

Fly
    03-09-09 07:00 PM
    If you grab the Bose, do take care of the silicone earpieces, they tend to pop off every now and again. If you are aware of this and are careful, you will not lose one.
    03-09-09 08:35 PM
    If you grab the Bose, do take care of the silicone earpieces, they tend to pop off every now and again. If you are aware of this and are careful, you will not lose one.
    thanks for the heads up, i'm heading down town today so i'll swing into the local bestbuy and look at them.
    03-10-09 05:46 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD