How's it going guys, I just brought my blackberry bold and it is awesome! But I know I have a ton to learn. My first question is what I need to do to view youtube
    On my bold? When I first went on the site, I was able to watch like 3 different movies no problem,
    Then when I logged in, I saw two more videos, then out of nowhere I was receiving errors. I cleared my browser and
    Restarted youtube and tried playing the same videos that worked before...and no luck...now all of a sudden nothing works on youtube!

So I am wondering if any of you guys know if I am doing something wrong or if I need to correct something, as I honestly have no clue on what to do

Jesse
    05-27-09 12:52 PM
    Try using the Xenozu youtube app off appworld. That way you don't need to use both the browser and media player to watch.
    05-27-09 01:11 PM
    well i dont want to purchase an application when i dont need to. If it is just a setting on my browser, then i dont mind switching it before browsing youtube.

it loaded up quick and was awesome when it worked, i just dont know why it stopped working, which is why i ask the question...
    05-27-09 01:42 PM
    It's a free app
    05-27-09 01:48 PM
    sweet...maybe i should have asked that first lol is there a link?
    05-27-09 01:50 PM
    As far as I know it's only available through appworld
    05-27-09 01:50 PM
    i read about a new youtube app thats better on the crackberry home page. I think its vision or something try that out. It lets you convert the video to mp4 or something which makes the quality better.
    05-27-09 03:05 PM
    i like vision for youtube better... the interface is great
    05-27-09 03:08 PM
    App is twice as large though, UI can be choppy and doesn't offer other features. That's the problem with vision imo

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-27-09 03:16 PM
    What I noticed with Vision is the MP4 conversion is the same size as the Xenuzu puts out.
    Plus, as Papped said, Xenuzo is a smaller app.

I'd stick with Xenozu for now, at least until Google gets off their butts and puts something out for the trackball berries -- similar to what they have for the Storm.

WCM
    05-27-09 03:22 PM
    i like vision for youtube better... the interface is great
    yeah am using that myself, workings pretty great too.
    05-27-09 03:44 PM
    If you get Aerize Card Loader you can put your apps on your SD card.
    07-22-09 08:46 PM
    If you get Aerize Card Loader you can put your apps on your SD card.
    Not really. You can just store installers for them on your card. Which you can do without Aerize card loader too.
    07-22-09 08:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD