At 8AM on Monday was in a hurry and snagged my defender belt clip on the seatbelt while jumping out of my truck. Naturally, that broke the clip right off my holster. At about 9AM I called otterbox and told them exactly what happened....
    Five minutes I hung up the phone knowing that a new holster would ship either Monday or Tuesday. I was very happy with that knowledge. At 3PM I received a tracking number via e-mail for my replacement holster.

I was very happy with their service and just wanted to share my experience.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-09-10 08:39 PM
    Ive used Otterbox and have always been very happy with the quality and customer service also.
    02-09-10 08:45 PM
    They do have some of the best customer service I have ever spoken to.
    Almost seems odd to actually deal with people that will gladly help you nowdays.
    02-09-10 08:46 PM
    Otterbox has the most badass customer service I have seen in quite a while. I just ordered my second case from them for the same phone just because of their service!
    02-10-10 12:46 AM
    +1
    They do have the best in CS for cases. They do stand behind their product and it shows through the CS.
    02-10-10 02:16 PM
    my otterbox defender case for my 9700 turned up a couple of weeks ago and i was absolutely taken aback; sheer quality all over and in my opinion, simply the best engineered cases and protection money can buy.
    02-10-10 03:27 PM
    yeah they stand by their products, my 8350 i have busted the clip 3 times so far and they have fixed it free of charge each time
    02-10-10 05:07 PM
    Update--received my new holster today. That means two days with no hassle. AWESOME!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-10-10 06:39 PM
    i actually do have one slight issue with mine - periodically, i take the otterbox case apart to do the usual inside spring clean, free it from bits of crap and then re-assemble.

once i re-assemble it, i seem to get what appears to be a water mark (like there's damp) trapped inbetween the main screen and the screen protector. it's damn annoying. it does disappear when you squeeze the case together, but does come back also after it's been in your pocket for a while for example. is anyone else finding this?
    02-11-10 02:48 AM
    I loved my Otterbox Commuter case for the 9700. Unfortunately I returned the 9700 so now I have the empty case, I don't have the effort to reship and return it lol. Hopefully I'll be able to keep the commuter case I buy for my Tour 2!
    02-11-10 03:12 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD