Got tired of looking for a case that made me happy. :-P Made this one using a midnight blue Incipio Feather as a base. Any thoughts, ideas, suggestions....etc? (I'm still looking for a good theme to go with this also....) The opinions of my CrackBerry community are very important to me. Sorry for the crappy picture. Never could get the lighting to work out for me, EVER.

[img=http://img200.imageshack.us/img200/7861/img00070200912061851.th.jpg]
    Last edited by -allison-; 12-07-09 at 07:57 AM.
    12-07-09 07:53 AM
    Who cares what others think...if you like it, rock it!!
    I like the flashy bling.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-07-09 08:10 AM
    Real nice work. Looks pretty sweet if your a Phillies fan and like OHCop said, if you like it go for it.
    12-07-09 08:18 AM
    I agree with the other responders here, who gives a flying f*** ( i censored that myself) what others think, go for it!!!
    12-07-09 08:26 AM
    Got tired of looking for a case that made me happy. :-P Made this one using a midnight blue Incipio Feather as a base. Any thoughts, ideas, suggestions....etc? (I'm still looking for a good theme to go with this also....) The opinions of my CrackBerry community are very important to me. Sorry for the crappy picture. Never could get the lighting to work out for me, EVER.

[img=http://img200.imageshack.us/img200/7861/img00070200912061851.th.jpg]
    Just so you know though, I'd never date anyone that carried that ugly phone around and I am a pretty hott guy.
    12-07-09 08:33 AM
    Whatever floats your boat. If you seek approval for everything you do, when will you find your happiness?

12-07-09 08:35 AM
    u date people based on their case?
    12-07-09 08:35 AM
    Just so you know though, I'd never date anyone that carried that ugly phone around and I am a pretty hott guy.
    People who say that kind of stuff on the internet are usually the opposite.
    12-07-09 08:57 AM
    That looks really good! I make bling phone cases too, i've made several! Do you have any techniques? Also, I only use Swarovski crystals, what do you use?
    12-07-09 09:00 AM
    ....Also, check out the themes section of the forum for themes that would go with your design..there's lots on there!
    12-07-09 09:02 AM
    Why would any girl want to date a ****** bag like yourself?
    12-07-09 09:07 AM
    That looks really good! I make bling phone cases too, i've made several! Do you have any techniques? Also, I only use Swarovski crystals, what do you use?
    I also only use the Swarovski crystals. I'm very picky about my materials. I've done a case (or put the design directly on the phone) for every phone I've had. Usually end up spending the same (or more) in my design materials as I do for the phone itself. :-P its a hobby I enjoy. :-)

And in response do david122575, I don't recall asking anyone for a date. I have no problem finding a GENTALMAN outside of the computer. No need for internet dating. Sorry if you have to look for relationships online.

12-07-09 09:27 AM
    So you're a superficial and pretty guy? She probably doesn't date guys that can't spell basic words.

To Allison: I wouldn't rock the case for two reasons. 1) I'm not a Phillies fan(Braves). 2) I'm not into the bling. You did a great job. I mean...do what you want and don't worry about what someone else thinks.
    Last edited by jabo052; 12-07-09 at 11:03 AM.
    12-07-09 11:01 AM
    i would use that case
    12-07-09 11:07 AM
    I would definitely NOT rock that case, as I am a true Phillies HATER, but no reason you shouldn't. You made it. Go for it. Nothing better than a woman that loves baseball! My wife and I would have divorced years ago if she didn't share my love of baseball. Case looks very well done.
    12-07-09 11:13 AM
    I would not "rock" that case. Good job though.
    12-07-09 11:18 AM
    If you made that Allison, there is no reason not to rock it. Looks like you put a ton of effort and time into it. As long as it makes YOU happy and YOU enjoy looking it, that's all that matters.
    12-07-09 11:34 AM
    I also only use the Swarovski crystals. I'm very picky about my materials. I've done a case (or put the design directly on the phone) for every phone I've had. Usually end up spending the same (or more) in my design materials as I do for the phone itself. :-P its a hobby I enjoy. :-)

And in response do david122575, I don't recall asking anyone for a date. I have no problem finding a GENTALMAN outside of the computer. No need for internet dating. Sorry if you have to look for relationships online.

lmfao

Nice burn

I wouldn't rock that cause I'm a mets fan and cause it looks girly for guys. looks really cool for girls though. Maybe you could do this for all 30 teams and sell them.

12-07-09 11:46 AM
    that case is SUPER HOT!! i'm not a phillies fan (its ok its not ur fault lol) i'm a yankess fan but i would still rock a blingy case like that! make me a yankees one please lol

12-07-09 11:47 AM
    Love the case!! I'm not a big baseball fan but football...yep I can't even imagine the time that went into that, I'd be very proud to be rockin it.

12-07-09 02:39 PM
    that looks amazing. yankee fan though!

but my friend is trying to get me to go to the sixers game tonight for ai's return..
    12-07-09 02:57 PM
    I think you did an amazing job. You should really look into making those in bulk and ebay/craigslist'n them. You could make a s**t-ton of money cause it looks really professional.

I do however agree with most of the people saying, if YOU like it, then that's all that matters.

I give you an A+ for effort and time well spent!

F them haters! haha
    12-07-09 03:22 PM
    ALSO, go in the 9630 theme forum on here and search for "Rotunda"

I've tried out almost every damn theme for the Tour and this is BY FAR my favorite.

It's incredibly functional and has the most options.

Then get a sweet phil's wallpaper and you'll be SET!
    12-07-09 03:24 PM
    I am not a baseball fan but your case is really cool. Enjoy it and don't let others influence you. We are individuals with all different tastes. You are talented.
    12-08-09 02:34 PM
    I would so use that case if I liked sports..lol

i want a bling case...i need to learn how to do this!
    12-08-09 02:42 PM
38 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD