Hey guys i found a website where you can download the msn tune and put it in your blackberry if you using windows live messenger. Maybe some of you have already done it but I thought I'd share:

You can start by going to www.blackberrymp3s.com on your blackberry browser.
    Click on Blackberry Ringtones
    Click on Sound Effects
    Click on MSN Messenger
    Hit save.

After you have saved the ringtone, go to your profiles and select advanced..., then highlight LOUD and hit menu then edit.
    Scroll down to Windows Live Messenger Alert, hit menu then edi. Change the tune to msn messenger.

also, change the number of beeps from 3 to 1 that way you will only get 1 beep per message. Do this for both out of holster and in holster. Repeat this step for Windows Live Messenger New Message. Also do this for your NORMAL Profile.
    KahnesPrincess likes this.
    09-05-08 02:16 PM
    does anybody know i would do this for the blackberry bold ?? ive been trying for days ! i just cant seem to find how to edit my profiles please sum1 help me ! ! ! thanks in advance
    02-16-09 12:17 PM
    does anybody know i would do this for the blackberry bold ?? ive been trying for days ! i just cant seem to find how to edit my profiles please sum1 help me ! ! ! thanks in advance
    To edit Profiles Go to:

Profiles->
    Hover over profile you want to edit->
    Hit Blackberry (Menu) key->
    Select Edit->
    Go wild.
    02-16-09 05:54 PM
    lol I edited the sound too... but I did it from the PC ".../Program Files/Windows Live/Messenger"
    Type.wma - Message alert
    Phone.wma - Ringing phone
    Online.wma - Contact Online
    Nudge.wma
    Newemail.wma - New email alert

Just transfer them to your BB
    02-22-09 05:53 PM
    Thanks! I was looking for this for a while
    09-07-11 08:03 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD