Hello my festive fellow crackberries!! I did an internet search and a forum wide search before I decided to post. I have a BB 8330 curve and am getting better at this every day. My problem is that everytime I hear someone with a Motorola cellie get a txt msg w/ the classic windchime tone(alertfile 075 to those in the know)....I kinda twitch like a pavlovian pup!! Sooo many msgs and alerts come to my BB..I would love to have that tone again for txt msgs. I have looked and looked and found some similar but alas not THE one. Can anyone help? Pretty please?
    Thank you for trying ;>

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-20-09 09:05 AM
    I GOT IT!!! I GOT IT!!! Isn't it nice when you're easily amused?? Lol. Anyhow if anyone else needs this little dittie lemme know..I will gladly pay it forward

11-21-09 09:21 AM
    Well, glad you found what you were looking for, it gave me an idea of where to look and I found a windchime tone my wife just loves.

11-21-09 09:42 AM
    There were some cool actual windchime sounds that sounded awesome..I just wanted the one that was on my old moto cell..dunno why it was called windchime...glad you made your wife happy :>

11-21-09 05:35 PM
    I GOT IT!!! I GOT IT!!! Isn't it nice when you're easily amused?? Lol. Anyhow if anyone else needs this little dittie lemme know..I will gladly pay it forward

Im so glad somebody found it! Could you please email it to me??
    [email protected]
    08-18-12 03:31 PM
    would you please share it here!thanks !!!!
    08-18-12 05:03 PM
    Here you go.
    Cathyxx724 and Lucky j like this.
    08-18-12 10:12 PM
    Nice tone! Thanks for sharing! Downloading it now..
    01-24-13 08:13 PM
    I've downloaded Hgouck's attached file but all it contained for me was a 1k .mid file that was only silence for one second. If anyone still has this file, could you please repost it?
    05-14-13 05:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD