hi all,

i checked and checked but i coudln't find anything when i searched, but is there anyway for me to change the widescreen wallpaper?
    06-04-09 02:41 AM
    Lol, you didn't search too well. If I had a dollar for hpw much this has been talked about...lol

No, you can't change the landscape wallpaper aside from a different thene
    06-04-09 02:44 AM
    aww you cant??....dammit that sucks
    06-04-09 02:45 AM
    yea that kinda sucks.

hopefully a future upgrade can solve this
    06-04-09 02:46 AM
    yeah, i figured as much... yeah hoenstly i didn't search that hard... i kinda just skimmed through the topics :x

i was hoping they would've updated.....
    06-04-09 02:54 AM
    I wish you could... Whats wierd is that I was on the verizon site and I saw a picture of a storm with the landscape wallpaper changed... Maybe an os update? Probably just photoshop though

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-04-09 05:17 AM
    there has been a few themes that did take advantage of changing it. I don't think any theme or anything allowed you to change it yourself.
    06-04-09 05:57 AM
    I wish you could... Whats wierd is that I was on the verizon site and I saw a picture of a storm with the landscape wallpaper changed... Maybe an os update? Probably just photoshop though

Probably not, the image most likely came from Plazmic. Landscape background is theme controlled, make your own theme if ya want to change it .

06-04-09 06:02 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD