I had a wallpaper emailed to me from stormgrounds.com and when I opened the file and set it as my background it's too small for the screen. I checked the dimensions of the wallpaper before sending and it says 360 x 480, that's correct isn't it? Any suggestions?
    06-15-09 05:49 PM
    what theme are you running on your storm. I noticed that sometime themes that have a dark border at the top of the screen will make some wallpaper look cutoff. This could be the reason.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-15-09 06:27 PM
    I believe the correct dimensions for the wallpaper for the Storm is 50x50.
    06-15-09 07:00 PM
    I believe the correct dimensions for the wallpaper for the Storm is 50x50.
    lol....ummm no

it's 360x480
    06-15-09 07:07 PM
    Eh? Oops, my bad.

What programs are available to crop a picture that is wider than it is taller, such as 360x225?

I am using Paint Shop Pro, but when I attempt to resize, the picture is always the same proportional shape even if go attempt to go either smaller or bigger.

Thanks in advance.
    06-15-09 07:49 PM
    Just use the wallpaper maker from Crackberry. Just go to wallpaper tab and you will see the link. It enables you to format any picture for your Storm.
    06-15-09 10:39 PM
    I had a wallpaper emailed to me from stormgrounds.com and when I opened the file and set it as my background it's too small for the screen. I checked the dimensions of the wallpaper before sending and it says 360 x 480, that's correct isn't it? Any suggestions?
    Well maybe it was sizing error. Try another. BTW easiest method is cursor mode > menu > save image. 2 locate, media > pics > all pics.
    06-15-09 11:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD