So i put the Incipio feather on my storm, and I noticed the click getting stiffer and less "clicky" I guess you could say. And then there was one point where it wouldn't click at all. And after trying to replace my screen protector, they all ended up having bubbles, and now I don't have a screen protector at all, but that's probably just because they're all so dirty.

So my question is, why does the feather seem to have an annoying effect on my storm's click? It doesn't even touch the screen, it hardly even covers the bezel.
    06-10-09 12:00 PM
    Are using a paper card trick or something for your Storm?
    There might be too much pressure.
    06-10-09 12:04 PM
    No I'm not theres nothing in there. My screen doesn't like click back as much, it's softer...
    06-10-09 12:42 PM
    Okay this case is kinda pissing me off. How does a case make my screen not click as well?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-10-09 10:18 PM
    did the samething to mine. i did the sim card trick and it clicks great now.
    06-11-09 01:33 AM
    But why does it do this? Its only a case...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-11-09 07:19 PM
    can you show us your pics of the problem??
    06-15-09 09:11 PM
    I'm not quite sure, but the feather slightly wraps around the front bezel and all the way around the back of the storm. There might be pressure from the back of the case towards the front of the phone, which may exaggerate the pressure caused by any thing inside the battery door to 'improve' the screen click.

Try removing whatever you put under the batter door prior to putting the case on your phone.

edit: sorry, you didn't put anything back there.

maybe your screen was 'just right' before the case
    Last edited by dvntsvnt; 06-17-09 at 02:53 PM.
    06-17-09 02:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD