I keep my berry inside my jacket pocket. The oem case is thin and works great.
    06-24-08 07:55 PM
    You mean that case that it came with that you slide it in to? I never used that thing, its pretty ugly and hides my pretty curve. Lol.
    06-24-08 07:56 PM
    I use the pouch that came with the phone, but only under two conditions. I have a Seidio Hybrid Hard case on my Curve already, so I use the pouch as added protection. Also whenever the phone is going in my purse, I slide it into the pouch. Works with the hard case as an added layer of protection for my sCurve.
    06-24-08 08:02 PM
    I just got an OtterBox for my new Curve and while it certainly adds to the bulk, it gives me peace of mind knowing that that ONE time I do something stupid, the odds are pretty good my phone will survive even though I may not
    I typically carry all my crap in a fanny pack with the belt cut off because I hate having so much in my pockets so the added bulk doesn't bother me.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-24-08 08:02 PM
    Sometimes I throw my curve in the OEM puch on weekends or when I'm in the office all week when I have it in my pocket. I grew fond of the holster from the 6510 all the up to the 8703 though so I tend to use the otter box when I'm out and about during the work week.

06-24-08 08:10 PM
    I like the oem case a lot for my curve. That or a skin works perfectly for me.

06-24-08 09:32 PM
    I like the OEM Case I carry it when I am not at work but due to rough work enviorment I use the yellow and black Otter Box at work. I must protect my DeWife OH...... I meant my DEVISE.
    06-24-08 10:03 PM
    i use it still! if its not broken why replace it :P lol
    although i often misplace it.....as a matter of fact i have no idea where its at in this moment haha
    06-24-08 10:22 PM
    That thing is still in the box in the plastic with the little piece of foam shoved inside it. I have a clear plastic cover around the whole phone except the key board and I use the Blackberry Leather Holster...clips to my pocket or my purse or the visor in my car.
    06-24-08 11:58 PM
    Ditto. Although right now I am looking for a belt clip but I don't want something too bulky. So I'm a rebel going caseless what more can I say? Lol :-D

06-25-08 12:28 AM
    nah i dont use it. i just plain dont like it. i bought several gel skins. they work great for me
    06-25-08 12:38 AM
    You are referring by "case" to the holster, right? I ain't, then. I got mine 8320 Bodyguardz skinned. And now I actually got myself an excellent holster from fortte.com
    06-25-08 12:39 AM
    I use it along with a skin.
    06-25-08 12:43 AM
    I switch between the case, a couple of skins, and the RexRegina leather holster case
    06-25-08 12:45 AM
64 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD