Hi again,

I have downloaded a couple of wallpapers from the site using my 8900 handset, but now can't find them anywhere! Can anyone tell me where they would have been stored?

Also, what's the difference between a wallpaper and a theme? Can I have a wallpaper (picture) sitting behind a theme, or doesn't it work like that?

Thanks,
    SirMoose
    08-19-09 09:14 AM
    Wallpaper's can be stored on your device or on your SD Card... you can use your Media icon to see all your images.

Wallpaper images are just images. Themes are a combination of images, font sizes, color and all kinds of things about all the theme. Wallpaper's as part of the theme are in the theme itself, but your wallpaper's are not hidden behind them. You can however have a theme and replace the home screen image with your own wallpaper.
    08-19-09 11:03 AM
    It depends where you downloaded the image to. It could either be on your memory card or handset memory. To access, go to Media > Blackberry Button > Explore, you have to browse through folders, this will let you see where the wallpapers are.

Theme changes the whole look, i.e. icons changed, fonts changed etc, but you cannot change the menu background image.

Wallpaper just changes the look of your homescreen image.

Hope that helps.

Edit: i'm always too slow lol.
    08-19-09 11:05 AM
    LOL... I've been the one a few seconds behind before too... it's all good when we are both saying the same thing.
    08-19-09 11:56 AM
    yeh that's very true lol
    08-19-09 12:11 PM
    Thanks guys,
    I have followed your instructions and can see where they should be, but they're nowhere to be seen! I guess maybe the downloads didn't work properly, so I'll try again. Thanks again for your help.

SirMoose
    08-20-09 06:20 PM
    You might start reading some of the Blackberry 101 lesson... there is link under "Blackberry Help" at the top of every forum page... I've added a link in my signature below...

Here is a link to the one on Wallpaper: Lecture 7: How to Change Your BlackBerry's Wallpaper | CrackBerry.com, which includes "How Do I get a BlackBerry Wallpaper on my Phone?"
    08-20-09 06:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD