I ordered the defender case for my 8530. I don't have it yet, but I want another holster to keep in my car. Only problem is that I can't seem to find just the holster for the 8500 series anywhere. I can find 8300 no problem.

Anybody know?
    03-09-10 12:00 PM
    Contact Otterbox directly. They are good about helping customers.
    03-09-10 12:20 PM
    I agree, contact them directly. I just sent an email asking if I could buy a new keyboard membrane for my defender case and alex, a cs rep, emailed me saying they'd send me one free. +1 for otter customer service.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-09-10 03:05 PM
    I was wondering what to do with my otter holster as I just keep my BB in my pocket.
    Maybe I will use it in the car.

Let us know what otter says about getting a extra holster if I don't find a use for mine I may be willing to let it go.
    03-09-10 03:59 PM
    Just got an email back from them. They said they don't offer the holsters separately for the 8500 at this time, but if my current one is broken, they'd send me out a new one.
    03-10-10 12:47 PM
    So did you tell them it was broken?

Just wondering....
    03-10-10 06:12 PM
    I removed the spring clip portion from the holster and use it for additional protection for the screen and keyboard. A needle nose pliers can press the two prongs to remove it without breaking. I hike, ski and bike with the Tour - better protection.
    03-11-10 08:51 AM
    you would be surprised at how many people don't know what needle nose pliers are...just FYI...or how many people there are that don't even know how to properly change a flat..or even how to mount a spare correctly...

just some useless info...otter seems to stand behind their products, otter.com...check eBay (?) if they don't have them for individual replacement...
    03-11-10 09:32 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD