First off, greetings Crackberry! On to my question:

My teacher has a Blackberry - not too sure which - but he has a ringtone on it I really like. I asked him today and he said it was called Calypso. Is it at all possible for me to get this in MP3 form?

Sounds odd, but just curious - any ideas?
    09-17-08 10:01 PM
    I found it by going to mobile.blackberry.com in your browser on your new blackberry. You cannot download it on another browser, it has to be a blackberry. If you cannot figure it out, give me a shout and I can try and send you it in MP3 format via BBM or something else. Pin is up by my avatar.

Hope that helps.
    09-17-08 10:15 PM
    I found it by going to mobile.blackberry.com in your browser on your new blackberry. You cannot download it on another browser, it has to be a blackberry. If you cannot figure it out, give me a shout and I can try and send you it in MP3 format via BBM or something else. Pin is up by my avatar.

Hope that helps.
    I believe he was asking for the tone so he could use it on his iphone.
    09-17-08 10:17 PM
    Yeah your right. Thats what I get for reading two threads at the same time.... lol.
    09-17-08 11:07 PM
    Yes, perhaps put it on my iPhone by some method. But otherwise - I use ringtones when I fool around with music and things like Garageband. The loops in a lot of ringtones surprisingly go well in songs. This one seems especially good. Something new to toy with.
    09-17-08 11:45 PM
    Guessing this isn't possible?
    09-18-08 11:04 PM
    Hello,

i searched this song (tune_calypso.mid) too but i didnt found it
    So i take a blackberry and record this song directly to a PC

Format: .mp3
    Quality: 192 kbps, 44 kHz

I hope thats Ok for you

Sorry, but i cant post links here until i got 10 posts, so you have to email me, then I can send it to you.

My email: milan2005 (@) gmx (.) de

Greetz
    12-03-08 10:01 AM
    I was wondering if you could possibly send me an mp3 via email of the ringtone Calypso that comes on the Blackberry? I have a different smartphone than the Blackberry and have looked everywhere and have had no luck. Perhaps you could help. I just love that tune! Thanks...
    11-19-10 02:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD