Alright, so I got my mother a Z10 to replace that awful Lumia 521 she had before. Well, the thing is, the ringtone selection in the Z10 is TERRIBLE. There is like 4 ringtones and a bunch of old style phone rings... Anyway, she didn't like any of them and wanted to just stick with the old ringtones... which are on the Lumia 521... I've searched high and low on the internet, torrent sites, everywhere. Nobody has the stock Lumia 521 ringtones and there's no simple way to extract it from the phone. At least not one I know of. Anyone know where to get these??? Thanks!
    06-17-14 04:50 AM
    Try Zedge. It'll have to be the Android version, but you should be able to find some decent ringtones and notification sounds
    Try Zedge. It'll have to be the Android version, but you should be able to find some decent ringtones and notification sounds
    06-17-14 11:30 AM
    Thanks, I did try to look through there already, I'll give it a second go. I was trying to search through like 5 different sites at the same time, lol.
    06-17-14 02:25 PM