I am a Palm Pre user... but love the simplicity of BB sounds (I believe it's my friend's Curve I first heard it on), especially with the incoming text message. Short, simple and NOT annoying. Is it possible to have those uploaded to the Ringtone Gallery or have someone direct me to downloads? I have searched a lot for these files and I must be looking in the wrong places or they just aren't out there.

Thanks in advance!
    07-23-09 03:17 PM
    Here you go. mp3 format....from a lazy American.
    Sure, you can ask here, I already did it too. Nobody can/wants to help. Lazy Americans, that's my opinion.
    07-23-09 11:33 PM
    Sure, you can ask here, I already did it too. Nobody can/wants to help. Lazy Americans, that's my opinion.
    That is not how you get someone to help you, not at all. I know where they can be found, but I will damned if I am going to post that information for you.
    07-24-09 12:39 PM
    I am a Palm Pre user... but love the simplicity of BB sounds (I believe it's my friend's Curve I first heard it on), especially with the incoming text message. Short, simple and NOT annoying. Is it possible to have those uploaded to the Ringtone Gallery or have someone direct me to downloads? I have searched a lot for these files and I must be looking in the wrong places or they just aren't out there.

Thanks in advance!
    Pretty sure there is no way to "extract" them for us from the OS. Wish it were that easy, but since they are built in the OS it would be a PITA to get them out (I think)
    07-24-09 01:10 PM
    Once again, I know of a very easy way you could get these, but I'll keep it to myself thank you.

OP - PM me if you would like and I'll point you in the right direction
    07-24-09 02:02 PM
    They've been posted on this forum, as well as countless others. If he wasn't "lazy", he would know that.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    daizymom likes this.
    07-25-09 05:50 AM
    Preloaded BB RingerBBPro RingTones are now longer 30sec - PinStack.com

go there i did a blog post on ps with a zip with the loaded bb ringtones i will be doin the sounds as that is a old post, for people who wants the sounds or if u wanna do it here is what to do
    1.download one of the blackberry simulators
    2.then go into your windows audio and device settings recording tab click on the advanced and change it to stereomix
    3.get a program like gold wave or anything that records audio/edit audio
    4.then once u have all that changed and downloaded go back to the simulator as its like the blackberry go to media player and play the sounds and just have goldwave or any audio program recording and there u go that is what i did to get them preloaded ringtones and make them longer

also zedge.com or zedge.net what ever site it is people have uploaded some of the bb sounds there but there is only a few people who have taking the time to do what i said above to get them on other devices or even edit/make them longer so if u can wait tell tues i will do all the bb sounds for u but for now i cant cause im busy this weekend
    Last edited by brianajr88; 07-25-09 at 07:10 AM.
    07-25-09 07:02 AM
    You got a lot of nerve bad mouthing the very people that saved your asses during the Russian and German invasions.

And if were so damn lazy, how then did we go from nothing to the ONLY SUPERPOWER on the planet in a short 233 years.

People like you make me sick!
    stinckyfoot likes this.
    07-25-09 07:27 AM
    You got a lot of nerve bad mouthing the very people that saved your asses during the Russian and German invasions.

And if were so damn lazy, how then did we go from nothing to the ONLY SUPERPOWER on the planet in a short 233 years.

People like you make me sick!

crake just let him run his mouth there is no point is starting a fight u know, the forum mods will take care of him if he goes on and gets to rude as they don't take or let that happen to users
    07-25-09 07:30 AM
    07-25-09 08:06 AM
    Relax people, I only wrote this to make attention to my post ;-)). Thanx for ringtones Heresy.
    doubles101 and daveshiz like this.
    07-25-09 12:34 PM
    Thank you for the Blackberry Ringtones. My Pearl got dropped into my soda on the way to work yesterday and I thought I'd never hear that cheerful "Calypso.midi" song ever again. Its my favorite ringer and sounds great coming from my HTC magic. Thank you so much!
    08-11-09 09:36 AM
    Thanks Heresy!!!!!
    09-04-09 05:28 PM
    Try this.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-04-09 06:09 PM
    Thanks Heresey. Just came looking for these to load on my Hero.
    01-07-10 01:31 PM
    Thank you Heresy!! Now I can load these on my Android and not have to learn new audible "triggers" lol
    03-04-10 08:36 AM
    Thank you Heresy!! Now I can load these on my Android and not have to learn new audible "triggers" lol
    Wanna give us the android sounds now so we can use them on our BB's?
    03-04-10 09:25 AM

Thanks in advance!
    Now can we have the Pre sounds that are default on the device? That would be great.
    03-04-10 09:25 AM
    Now can we have the Pre sounds that are default on the device? That would be great.
    Pre sounds?? On a blackberry??
    03-04-10 09:59 AM
    Pre sounds?? On a blackberry??
    Sure why not! haha

I have no idea what they even sound like. Curious.
    03-07-10 11:56 PM
    thanks so much! saved me from a huge hassle of reloading my os!
    04-06-10 10:09 PM
    thanks Heresy! You are ok even if you are lazy.
    Signed: A no good fat stupid AT&T hater.
    04-17-10 12:52 PM
    Thanks for posting the BB ringtones, Heresy--I needed a couple for a fake call app that can access only ringtones stored on the sd card. Under certain circumstances, a fake call might be less convincing if my phone's not ringing with its usual BB tone!!
    06-01-10 08:57 PM
    Thank you! I'm using a Samsung Jack until I get back in town (and get a Bold 9700). I was looking for simple, short tones and remembered how the ones from my Blackberry were perfect. Soo glad I found this post
    Last edited by Simba501; 07-10-10 at 07:58 PM.
    07-10-10 07:53 PM
    thanks i been lookin for the longest!!!
    07-19-10 04:03 PM
43 12