I have the 3' one but need a longer one for getting it closer to the window at work. I've seen 4' on eBay.
    Currently using a 10' with the 3' and it won't connect. Unknown device. It connects with the 3' but not with them connected together. Before I buy a powered USB Hub, is there a longer data cable available and where? Thanks................
    My coverage at work really sucks.
    01-04-09 02:09 AM
    why don't you just get a USB extender???
    01-04-09 02:10 AM
    01-04-09 02:12 AM
    I have the 3' one but need a longer one for getting it closer to the window at work. I've seen 4' on eBay.
    Currently using a 10' with the 3' and it won't connect. Unknown device. It connects with the 3' but not with them connected together. Before I buy a powered USB Hub, is there a longer data cable available and where? Thanks................
    My coverage at work really sucks.
    I just ordered a 6' cable from this company. Several on this forum have bought these and been happy.....and you can't beat the price. Looks like they make them up to 15' lengths.

USB Cable
    01-04-09 07:50 AM
    can i ask y u need to be close to the window? signal strength?
    01-04-09 08:29 AM
    can i ask y u need to be close to the window? signal strength?
    He said his coverage at work sucks. My only question is why he needs it hooked into the USB if its just needing the phone to be at the window for signal reasons, unless the O.P. is using the phone to tether maybe.
    01-04-09 08:35 AM
    Tethering or charging from the PC. Being in low signal can kill your battery life.
    01-04-09 08:36 AM
    Tethering or charging from the PC. Being in low signal can kill your battery life.
    I thought about charging, but the easy fix for that would be set at the window and run an extension cord if need be to be plugged into the wall charger.
    01-04-09 08:46 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD