Looking at buying one and was wondering if any of you have one that is better than the other?

Thanks!
    05-30-09 10:14 PM
    I liked the one from BB. Then I got the OtterBox case with its holster and I like it better. Mostly for the protection it gives. If you don't need a case as well, the BB one is great.

Grey
    05-30-09 10:31 PM
    standard BB one from verizon, love it.
    05-30-09 11:15 PM
    Siedio, either the Spring Clip Hoster, or the Innocase/Spring Clip Combo
    05-30-09 11:20 PM
    I'm using the Seidio one as well (Innocase Combo) and everyone that sees it seems to like it.

I can post pictures tomorrow if you like.
    05-30-09 11:59 PM
    speck case from speckproducts.com

been using their stuff for years and have to say its the best around
    05-31-09 12:10 AM
    Pictures would be appreciated.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-31-09 12:15 AM
    I use this one and Love it. It's actually the holster I used with my Curve and it fits the storm very nicely. Super soft lambskin leather with magnet flap.

They go for about 10 bucks on ebay. I've had mine for about 2 yrs now and it still still looks great
    05-31-09 12:37 AM
    U can use the oem bold holster with a skin. Most holsters want except it with a skin on it. Amazon.com has them cheap.

05-31-09 12:37 AM
    I'm in favor of the Seidio Innocase II/Spring clip combo. Great protection, plus I can actually hear it when a call comes in since the speaker is exposed.
    05-31-09 12:51 AM
    I'm sporting the Seido Innocase II with the spring clip holster. Purchased from the CB store as a package deal. Absolutely love it.

05-31-09 12:52 AM
    I have several holsters. The best at protecting the Storm is the Otter Box,but it's big and bulky.It's not pretty,but in a manufacturing work environment,nothing beats it.

My favorite is the 2 mentioned above,but at my work the Seidio is a no go because I hit the spring clip on things in my work area,causing the phone to fall out on a concrete floor,but on the weekends it's the case that goes on immediately.

I also like the Bold lambskin leather case,but I can hear the ringer better while in the spring case that the Seidio offers.

The vibration of the Storm sucks! I have an old LG flip phone that would wake me up it vibrated so loud.
    05-31-09 02:04 AM
    The Otter Box is the best by far...
    05-31-09 09:37 AM
    I use the Incipio Featherwight Case with the Seidio Innocase Holster.

You can find info on the Incipio Featherwieht here and there is a discount code in this thread from Incipio:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f86/loo...-storm-201876/

You can purchase the Seidio Innocase Holster in the Crackberry Store here:
    https://forums.crackberry.com/e?link...token=GGxsanpY

I love this combination
    05-31-09 09:47 AM
    I have a Grabbit. Love it.

05-31-09 09:50 AM
    standard BB one from verizon, love it.
    I too have the OEM that I bought from Verizon.com. I love it, It hasnt failed me yet.
    05-31-09 09:54 AM
    I love the hard case. For me its better than the silicone skins. It protects the face and elimates accidental phone and icon clicking
    05-31-09 09:56 AM
    U can use the oem bold holster with a skin. Most holsters want except it with a skin on it. Amazon.com has them cheap.

Wow, thats good to know. I have always wanted to use this "double protection", as I call it. Out of curiosity, what skin do you have on yours?
    05-31-09 09:57 AM
    I too have the OEM that I bought from Verizon.com. I love it, It hasnt failed me yet.
    I was looking at verizon.com.. they have about 5 diffrent ones. Which one are you talking about. I was looking at the swivel holster.
    05-31-09 10:12 AM
    Does anyone know if they have a protective skin, that would be able to be put on and fit in the clip pouch. I don't mind rocking it naked, but I would like to put something on it.
    05-31-09 10:26 AM
    Blackberry curve OEM case is perfect for a naked storm.

05-31-09 10:53 AM
    Since we talking about holsters, does anyone know what is the best holster to hold the Case-Mate Smart Skin for the Storm? i looking to getting a holster for it.
    05-31-09 11:06 AM
    I prefer the OEM clip but the OTTER Box is a close second
    05-31-09 11:11 AM
    I was looking at verizon.com.. they have about 5 diffrent ones. Which one are you talking about. I was looking at the swivel holster.
    Here is the link to the one I use.

Enter your location
    05-31-09 01:29 PM
    Since we talking about holsters, does anyone know what is the best holster to hold the Case-Mate Smart Skin for the Storm? i looking to getting a holster for it.
    I use a generic pda leather holster from Roots. It has the sleeper function and is big enough to fit a storm with a case-smart skin on.
    05-31-09 02:00 PM
26 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD