I'm looking for the perfect Tour case, one that doesn't have too much bulk, good protection, stylish, etc. I bought the Otterbox Defender Case and it was just too big!! I am looking at the Body Glove, Innocase 360 and the new Otterbox Commuter. Can somebody please give me some suggestions!!??
    09-17-09 02:11 PM
    First off... Barack_Oberry...LMAO Love the name!

Ok..lol...I'm a personal fan of the Innocase 360. Its not as "slim" as say an incipio feather but it provides the protection I want. The otterbox is the other end of the spectrum very heavy on protection but bulky... Really it depends on what you like, I would suggest checking out Seidioonline.com they have a lot of great cases and I've never had a problem ordering from them.
    09-17-09 02:14 PM
    First off... Barack_Oberry...LMAO Love the name!

Ok..lol...I'm a personal fan of the Innocase 360. Its not as "slim" as say an incipio feather but it provides the protection I want. The otterbox is the other end of the spectrum very heavy on protection but bulky... Really it depends on what you like, I would suggest checking out Seidioonline.com they have a lot of great cases and I've never had a problem ordering from them.
    Do you have the Innocase 360? Could you post pictures if you do.I want to know how the keyboard protection lines up and if its easy to type through it - thanks!
    09-17-09 02:18 PM
    The Epik resin case is really nice as well as the Seidio Innocase II. I'm looking forward to a iSkin for the Tour.
    09-17-09 02:52 PM
    The Epik resin case is really nice as well as the Seidio Innocase II. I'm looking forward to a iSkin for the Tour.
    I just got the Epik case in Smoke and I really like it. Might have to do an "edit" on the battery opening, though.

Has iSkin said anything about when they might have a Tour case available? If the Epik doesn't work out I might just get the iSkin as this type of case is my favorite so far.

This is my first BB and I can definitely see myself collecting cases lol.
    09-17-09 02:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD