I just got my new BeckyMae custom housing!! Woo hoo!!! I am in love Ok, not in love, but it's awesome! Anyway, I am looking for a clear case that will still show off BeckyMae but will protect the phone. I looked at Best Skins Ever, but I don't think that would protect it much if it's dropped. I have a 16 month old, so I know my phone's going to get beaten up without a case of some sort...Thanks!
    11-13-08 03:07 PM
    seidio makes good cases
    11-13-08 03:28 PM
    Seidio Innocase

Speck Clear Case - you can get this at a T-Mobile store for $10.

Mobi Products Clear Case
    11-13-08 03:41 PM
    I have one similar to the Speck case that Amazinglygraceless mentions, and I love it. I've dropped my phone from the top of my horse a few times and never had a problem. I got mine off Ebay, and it was $6.
    11-13-08 04:40 PM
    Id have to say Speck as well they make them in like 5 Different colors!
    11-13-08 04:43 PM
    I would say don't drop would be best, but the best case I think is the otter box. Expensive but well worth it if the need protection.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-13-08 04:54 PM
    I agree otter box I dropped my curve off my harley on damage otter box is shock resistant as well.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-13-08 04:58 PM
    The clear Speck case would show off your new housing and the Otterbox would really, really protect it (think Fort Knox!). But an additional suggestion would be to get a neck lanyard to connect to the case so it is always handy and you never have to actually hold it (especially if you use a bluetooth!), fiddle for it in your purse or pocket or worry about dropping it because it is basically tethered on. Even if you use a lanyard and attach it to your belt loop and then keep it in a pocket, at least it will never hit the ground if it slips out of your hands.
    11-13-08 05:05 PM
    Id have to say Speck as well they make them in like 5 Different colors!
    True but those colored ones make the screen extremely difficult to see.
    11-13-08 05:05 PM
    I would say don't drop would be best, but the best case I think is the otter box. Expensive but well worth it if the need protection.
    I agree otter box I dropped my curve off my harley on damage otter box is shock resistant as well.
    Aside from the hideous (IMO only) factor, it is not clear which is what the OP was looking for.
    11-13-08 05:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD