Mom - Stewie buggin Lois from family guy
    Dad - Star Wars Imperial March
    Brother - Scene from Dumb & Dumber, "I thought the rocky mountains would be a little rockier than this"

Current main ringer - Breaking Benjamin, Diary of Jane
    09-15-08 03:31 PM
    For my texts I use a KITT sound clip from Knight Rider. "Michael, I'm picking up a transmission" mainly because I'm a geek and wanted my phone to say my name. As for my ringtone, its Arrival to Earth from the new Transfromer movie.
    09-15-08 03:38 PM
    Main ringer: Press Play: Snoop Dogg (the instrumental end of the song)
    Holster mode: Hero: Nas (the instrumental end of the song)

Fave 5:
    Cousin: Top Down: Swizz Beats (he's in the band and the song has a great brass intro)
    Girlfriend: Say It: Neyo (She has a habit of "almost" telling me things, and im like jus say it already) But it WAS I Decided: Solange Knowles
    Ex girlfriend: Comfortable: Lil wayne (Hate him as an artist, but that song is the exact portrayal of our relationship)
    Best friend: She's so crazy that i haven't thought of what to put for her yet
    Lady friend: she requested Ms. Independent: Neyo (yea she's kinda full of herself)
    Cute girl that has a crush on me: Look at her: One Chance (Instrumental version)

Still have about 20 more to figure out...
    Last edited by bc04; 09-16-08 at 12:14 PM.
    09-16-08 12:11 PM
    I'm an Orioles fan, so I alternate between "Orioles Magic" and "Why Not?" (the 1989 Orioles theme song).
    09-16-08 12:21 PM
    right now i have

My moms: NeYo - miss independent
    My pops: Lil Wayne - 3peast
    My varies friends: that I kissed a girl song, Juelz Santana - secret, Gucci Mane � pill poppin animal & bricks�.ect
    My msg�s: Lil Boosie � i'm tryna get nasty, Trina - good *****, Young Jeezy - i put on
    Default ringer: Game � dope boys

And the list goes on and on�.i have so many different ringers that sometimes I�m not sure why my phone is goin off lol
    09-16-08 05:07 PM
    You shook me all night long by AC/DC for calls and alarm clock, and just the default tones for everything else

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-16-08 05:50 PM
    It's Like That - Mi Mi for general calls

Any Time Any Place - Janet Jackson for special people :P
    09-18-08 05:50 AM
    Dazed and Confused.
    09-18-08 09:28 PM
    All Calls currently Breaking Benjamin "Until the End" but it changes daily with my mood.

Husband: Brad Paisley "I'm Still a Guy"

Texts: Willy Wonka Oompa Loompa Whistle

BBM: Willy Wonka Piano

Still looking for a good work friendly email tone
    09-18-08 09:30 PM
    I am like a 70 year old - just one ring tone for all calls (that too one of the tunes that came with the BB)...and I just look at the screen to see who's calling For texts/VM notifications I have a beep.
    09-18-08 09:31 PM
    I got the Crank sfx for ringtone. ESPN tone for email, and bass test from THX for text

09-18-08 09:32 PM
    Let's see I have the knight rider theme song for my emails, I have the entourage theme song janes addictions superhero for my bb messenger and roxanne by the police as my ring tone

09-18-08 10:56 PM
    Right now my phone is set to Nina Simone - "Feeling Good"

...and I have all my email accounts, SMS, BBM, etc. set to different BB alert tones.
    09-18-08 11:15 PM
    I am like a 70 year old - just one ring tone for all calls (that too one of the tunes that came with the BB)...and I just look at the screen to see who's calling For texts/VM notifications I have a beep.
    Congrats to our newest master, maybe you should consider a new tone to celebrate
    09-18-08 11:20 PM
    I have a funny one for my mom, "Yo mama's calling you, it's yo mama". And, I've got one that kind of sings, "You're husband's calling you, he wants to know what you're up to". And, all the rest get the Wonder Pets, "The phone, the phone is ringing".

I found the best site for ring tones....myxertones.com
    09-19-08 07:03 AM
    Call Me - Blondie
    Hey You - Pink Floyd
    Connected - Stereo MC's
    Who Can it be Now - Men at Work
    That Smell - Lynyrd Skynyrd
    Kashmir - Led Zeppelin
    Jive Talk - Movie - Airplane!

Messages: Message for you sir! - Monty Python and the Holy Grail
    09-19-08 08:33 AM
    Just because its challenging to remember what tone goes with who, I`ve stared useing the actual voices and names of contacts when possable.
    09-19-08 08:42 AM
    For my phone, I have an Iphone marimba ringtone for calls, a ringtone called htc friendly for my sms and bb inspired commence for my email
    08-03-12 05:51 AM
43 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD