Just wondering what kind of tones everyone is using for you sms and email tones? Im getting kind of bored with the basic tones that came with the phone and looking for something better? Whats everyone using?
    03-02-10 09:39 PM
    Here is a sample of mine. I never use the default ringtones.
    03-03-10 08:24 AM
    Wow only one reply..lol ok thanks I'll check that out.
    03-03-10 07:45 PM
    I bought the mp3 ringtone app for the BB and I cut the opening intro frmo Brass Monkey by the Beasties Boys, love it.
    03-03-10 07:59 PM
    Voodoo Child-Hendrix
    03-03-10 09:40 PM
    Im using the Metal Gear Solid alert sound for one email account. The CoD MW2 level up sound for another email. And the chorus of the song Voices by Rev Theory for texts. Voices is used by WWE Star Randy Orton as his entrance theme. And the ringtone from Crank for phone calls. Every once in a while I change them up.
    03-03-10 11:23 PM
    It changes for me because I make my own ringtones. Right now:

Ringtone: The Big Bang Theory theme/Sanford and Son theme.
    SMS: Flavor Flav: YEEEEEEAH BOYEE (Don't laugh.)
    Yahoo: Mario coin up
    Twitter: Birds chirpring.

Weird and random.
    03-03-10 11:55 PM
    Im using the Metal Gear Solid alert sound for one email account. The CoD MW2 level up sound for another email. And the chorus of the song Voices by Rev Theory for texts. Voices is used by WWE Star Randy Orton as his entrance theme. And the ringtone from Crank for phone calls. Every once in a while I change them up.
    Where did you get the mw2 sound? Im a big fan of that game!
    03-04-10 05:29 AM
    I think you can find it here on CB in the free ringtones section.
    03-04-10 06:09 AM
    Yeah I got it in the ringtones section on CB. If you don't find it, I'll post it it you can't find it when I get to a computer.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-04-10 08:41 AM
    Ringer: the dying ringtone from crank.
    Sms: 3x sonar beeps

Everything else is silent. Just use the led.

03-04-10 08:57 AM
    Just wondering what kind of tones everyone is using for you sms and email tones? Im getting kind of bored with the basic tones that came with the phone and looking for something better? Whats everyone using?
    A cute super mario bros. clip.

03-20-10 11:43 PM
    Hi everyone...

Just a quick plug... my own human voice ringtone and notifications package is now on sale for $5.99 in the CrackBerry store. Free ringtones are cool... I use them too... but if you want real people saying things like "E-mail!" "or "New text message!", then my app could be a good app to get. You have 8 characters to choose from, including 4 men and 4 women, and about 60 notifications per character.

Human Voice Ringtones and Notifications (BlackBerry) by TeleBEEM - Ringtones BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Apps Store
    03-22-10 07:55 PM
    I like using all kinds of ring tones for different people but SMS is yoda saying message from the darkside and FB is Super Mario bro 1up sound.
    03-23-10 03:03 PM
    For my SMS, I use Palm Treo's message alert sound. I use couple message alerts from Nokia E Series for my emails and instant messages.

There is this kendo anime (forgot title) but in its original soundtrack, there is a song called ONLY TRACK, and I use the beginning 30 seconds of it because there is no vocal. It's quite energizing and professional sounding. Because some ringtones make you look like a airheaded kid.

03-26-10 02:37 AM
    I am using Fireflies from Owl City right now.
    03-29-10 04:46 PM
    03-29-10 07:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD