For the WE which case or holster have you found to be the best? i like a holster but i break the clips in just a few weeks (currently using the factory holster that came with mine new). thought we can see what works best before ordering a new one.
    09-15-09 12:06 PM
    i like the factory case as well, and I keep breaking the clips also. I've been through at least 4. The people on ebay are making a killing selling those cases
    09-16-09 03:10 PM
    ebay or newphonesdirect.com is the best call....their not very expensive....I like the silicone cases casuse their small!

H
    09-16-09 03:17 PM
    I really like the belt clip snap-in holster that Verizon sells, I also have the hard cover/snap in holster combo. The snap in holster by itself is really nice because it's low profile and isn't as easily broken.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-21-09 11:08 AM
    Eddie Bauer holster from Best Buy. well constructed and has magnetic snap. Only fell out once as I fell out of Jeep.
    09-23-09 04:08 PM
    I use the BBerry leather sleeve almost exclusively. I am always catching holsters on stuff and busting clips, so have gone to the leather sleeve and I carry it in my pocket. The sleeve puts it to sleep like the holster and protects the screen.

DB
    09-24-09 10:29 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD