Ok I have read the reviews but need the groups advice, should I get:

A. Case-Mate Smart Skin
    B. Seidio Premium Skin Case
    C. Seidio OEM Sized Rubberized Battery Door w/ Speaker Opening

I am interested as to what everyone suggests as I have my idea what I want. This is my first Blackberry and I think I love it more than my girlfriend, but seriously I love my berry!!
    01-20-09 03:08 PM
    I use 2 cases.

1 is for when I'm at work, just a regular belt holster, leather case, since I do alot of walking around and I don't like having my Curve in my pocket.

The 2nd is a case mate smart skin which you mentioned. I use this one when I'm at home and I don't have to have my berry on my belt. Its good for laying it down on my kitchen counters and my coffee table.

01-20-09 04:51 PM
    I'm a big fan of Best Skins Ever here and I have a Seidio rubberized battery cover that feels nice in my hands while typing and looks moderately cool.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-20-09 05:04 PM
    The rubberized door, do you have a problem with a gap on the right side of the door? or does the mirror on the camera raise the phone up? Does it do anything even when that does? Also I have a silicone skin from VZ, I like to put my curve on my dash (drive an Explorer) when I am driving and it stays up there well. Does the rubberized battery door hold a dash well?

The smart skin I like but leaning towards the battery cover since I did just get an invisisheild for my screen. I would get a holster/case but I'm just not a huge fan of it being on my hip, I'm usually holding it about 90% of the time anyway.

Thanks Guys!
    01-20-09 05:59 PM
    A. Skin

Always go with your first instincts.
    01-20-09 08:01 PM
    Ok I have read the reviews but need the groups advice, should I get:

A. Case-Mate Smart Skin
    B. Seidio Premium Skin Case
    C. Seidio OEM Sized Rubberized Battery Door w/ Speaker Opening

I am interested as to what everyone suggests as I have my idea what I want. This is my first Blackberry and I think I love it more than my girlfriend, but seriously I love my berry!!
    All my Curve friends swear by this one. I love the way it feels.
    01-20-09 08:03 PM
    The rubberized door, do you have a problem with a gap on the right side of the door? or does the mirror on the camera raise the phone up?<snip>
    No problems with my rubberized door. Fits just like OEM. But the little self-portrait mirror does kinda sit on top of the door and protrudes probably half a millimeter. It's not quite as sleek as the OEM mirror that's actually a part of the cover material and is recessed.

01-20-09 08:48 PM
    Yea i would have to say it's a close call between A and C but i would choose C as im making the same decision. I have been deciding for a few days on which to go with and the back door def looks the sleakest. I already have the body-glove rubber 2 piece case with removable belt clip and it's a very nice product. Eventually im sure i'll get the case mate also lol. Some of the reviews ive seen say the mirror does protrude out a tiny bit but i dont think it would bother me in any way. Like i said i would go with C hands down.
    01-20-09 09:11 PM
    I love the case mate I have one for my curve and it rocks But I also recomend the coveroo. That is the BEST

01-20-09 09:28 PM
    I use a full body bse and over that a silicone case

01-20-09 10:13 PM
    I went with the rubberized battery door, that was what I was originally leaning towards. I will probably get the case smart soon too. Thanks everyone!
    01-21-09 06:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD